Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
11 de abril de 2024

Their customer service is spectacular. Anytime I have a question or need help with anything, they are so quick to respond and walk me through the steps so thoroughly. Highly recommend this app

The Palestinian Coffee Company
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 12 de abril de 2024

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

10 de abril de 2024

Brilliant app, works very well for us and if we've been unsure about anything, their customer service team have been fantastic and are quick to help. Highly recommend

Eladon
Reino Unido
8 meses usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 11 de abril de 2024

8 de mayo de 2024

The app works as desired, very good option for membership plans. Though, what makes it amazing is the constant support from the engineers, who can be contacted 24/7 and always provide the best quality responses, fixing absolutely everything you'd need. Thank you so much!!

Let's Puzzle
Dinamarca
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 9 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth.

12 de abril de 2024

App is working great. Had an issue with the discount price showing up in the cart and they helped me resolve it very quickly. They also made a couple of suggestions to make the widget work better for my site. Excellent service!

Gregorian Grounds
28 días usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 13 de abril de 2024

7 de marzo de 2024

Amazing customer support, available 24/7 and never waited longer than 1 minute to get a reply any time of the day. Their team was able to help us fully customize our widget for our branding/website design and we love how it turned out. The app is also very user-friendly both to the customer and on the backend for managing the customer subscriptions.

Supplements Studio
6 meses usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 8 de marzo de 2024

22 de abril de 2024

Awesome! As a start-up, I'm looking to off load any work I can't do. Since I'm not a super "tech-y" guy, it's awesome to get dedicated support after the fact while I'm working to make my dream a reality. Thank you for the help and awesome service!

WOODIES DRUMSTICKS
27 días usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 23 de abril de 2024

15 de mayo de 2024

Seems to do what I need it to do. There is a bit of a learning curve, though.

Greenwood Fiberworks
3 meses usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 16 de mayo de 2024

6 de mayo de 2024

For the price, their customer service is top tier. Their flexibility in the subscriptions and detailed options ensures you will be able to apply appropriate discounts and deliver great service. Customer service is huge in today's industry and they are here to help 24/7. Obviously give grace during peak hours but you will find that you will get your answer quickly. Bang for the buck, this should be your first choice. They also consider nonprofit discounts on your pricing if you qualify.

World Gospel Outreach
28 días usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 8 de mayo de 2024

28 de marzo de 2024

This Subscription App works excellent and setup is straightforward. No issues with any of our subscriptions so far. Excellent documentation and support is always very quick to help when needed.

Northwest Wild Foods
6 meses usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 29 de marzo de 2024

21 de mayo de 2024

I have used their chat support several times and it is excellent.

Grow Micro