Avis (3 425)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 juin 2024

Customer service has been responsive and helpful when I have needed to reach out. Sometimes I am frustrated that I have to reach out to customer service. For example, we recently changed our theme for our website, and the theme did not automatically pull over all of the necessary elements from our customer portal (we were missing the "manage subscriptions" button). This was not a fix I could do on my own - nor was it something that I realized was a problem until a customer reached out, which doesn't help my company's image. Sometimes it feels like there are too many options and apps in Shopify, and it is difficult to anticipate how one change might impact other elements. I acknowledge that this is difficult to manage on the tech side - especially among multiple entities, and it is still frustrating as a business owner. Mostly, I think it is a helpful app. Aside from this recent frustration the only other wish that I have for the app is a way to export future orders (knowing that people can always pause or skip), but this function would be helpful in forecasting.

Erie Coffee Roasters, LLC
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
13 juillet 2024

I'm just getting started, but so far I'm impressed with the response rate of the Merchant Success Engineers! I love that they respond within 3ish minutes. I especially have appreciated the support from Mia and Sean - they were quick to provide code for hyperlinks and offer suggestions on how I could make this work for my subscription offering. I look forward to seeing this up and running!

Robyn Smith Art Adventures
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
8 juillet 2024

I have been pretty happy with this application. There was a bit of a learning curve since this was the first "monthly club" I have set up. When I have questions, they are pretty quick and easy to work with via a live chat.

I would recommend this application.

Dare 2b Artzy
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 juin 2024

We have been using this app for over 12 months, it is user friendly for both parties. If we've had any queries where we have needed help, we've jumped on the chat and received a real person in the live chat and been sorted very quickly. Great service, thanks

Natures Pantry Supplies
Australie
17 juillet 2024

The support I get from this app is great, they will always provide the knowledge and resolve issues as best as possible. The app ticks all the boxes for me in terms of providing a subscription.

Wish Designs
25 mai 2024

It's been good so far but still working through the setup. The support team have been great help!

Athon
Suisse
20 juin 2024

This app is great for offering a subscription, however I think there could a better explanation as to what "cutoff" days means.

Taylor's Tins
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Appstle Inc. a répondu 21 juin 2024

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth.

25 avril 2024

The app is brilliant and does exactly what I need it to do for my members. The team are also incredibly helpful!

The logistics of the app can be tricky though - there are a lot of repetitive manual tasks that should be able to be done as one across all memberships, or uploaded via CSV etc. Hopefully the functionality behind the scenes will get better with time!

But it definitely does a good job and my members love it :)

Paper and Word
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
10 mai 2024

I found my customer support representative Jackson very helpful and prompt. I am new to appstle and so far have had a good experience. I believe the excellent customer service to be of utmost importance.

Coming Up Roses
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 avril 2024

Early days - but I think the app does it's job. I've had the odd issue - and the Support function have been fast and effective. Hopefully, I'll upgrade my rating to five stars if the last piece of advice works properly

Nero's Notes