Recensies (3.292)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
3 mei 2024

I needed some tech support assitance. They responded within a couple of minutes and were able to answer all of my questions and make some edits to my theme. I highly recommend Appstle Subscriptions App!

PYI Inc.
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Appstle Inc. heeft geantwoord 4 mei 2024

22 april 2024

Super service, always available when you have any questions or issues. Much better than any other paid apps that you can find out there. Absolutelly recommend for anyone looking for a monthly payments app

stardanceclothes
Roemenië
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Appstle Inc. heeft geantwoord 23 april 2024

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth.

21 april 2024

Loving it so far. Natasha and the rest of the support team has been very helpful and responsive. I will keep using this app as it does what I need it to do!

Buttercrafts
Singapore
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Appstle Inc. heeft geantwoord 23 april 2024

26 mei 2024

Customer Service were extremely helpful and easy to work with. I really appreciate that.

Kirk's Probiotic Soda
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Appstle Inc. heeft geantwoord 28 mei 2024

24 mei 2024

So far so good, my customers can set up subscriptions and manage them which is perfect. Support is great too!

CaniFlow Dog megaHA supplements
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Appstle Inc. heeft geantwoord 25 mei 2024

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

6 april 2024

Appstle is a very well put together app. Anytime I needed guidance from their technical team, they have responded within the first couple minutes.

Take Our Trash
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Appstle Inc. heeft geantwoord 7 april 2024

18 april 2024

Just wanted to say that the team behind Appstle are complete stars - I've received support from Ash, Sean, Mia and Nancy, who are all so responsive and always do their best to facilitate any changes. Such a great customer experience so far.

Unfabled
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Appstle Inc. heeft geantwoord 19 april 2024

23 april 2024

Great for my subscribe & save on the shop, also when i needed help I instantly found answer to my problem.

Life4legs
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Appstle Inc. heeft geantwoord 24 april 2024

Bewerkt 30 april 2024

Customer Service is great. i was staring at my computer trying to figure out how to fix some issues on my website and they went above and beyond helping me fix the problem and making it look prettier too. huge win.

FODMAP Foods
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Appstle Inc. heeft geantwoord 5 april 2024

20 mei 2024

Great App and the customer service has been really quick and helpful every time that we've needed it! Definitely recommend :)

The Facial Cupping Expert