Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SplashKits

First off, I've searched high and low for a subscription/membership app that meets all of our requirements. So many are over priced, charge excessive fees, are glitchy or limited. I reviewing the capability of Appstle, it looked perfect! Next, I reviewed the reviews and was overwhelmed by not just the 5 star rating but the volume of reviews highlighting customer support and let me tell you, they don't disappoint. I've worked with 2 support technicians from their team (mostly Kehanvi) and I am truly impressed. Their devotion to supporting my unique needs in setting up, customizing and transfer of knowledge to ensure I understood how to do things is phenomenal. They may not have thousands of reviews but based on care and functionality, I gave them a go! They not only helped me set up the account, create my plans, configure the settings to meet my requirements but also customized the verbiage and style on the front end with me. Talk about white glove service and did I mention, at no extra charge! Now to test the dashboard in real time. I am so excited! Thank you Kehanvi and Appstle

June 23, 2022

Evan Alexander Grooming

Fantastic service! Very user-friendly platform. The customer service team is quick and effective! Things we love to see!

June 22, 2022

Dr. Cowan's Garden

Time spent using app 1 day

Great pricing, unbeatable feature set, and outstanding customer service and support. Don't look further than Appstle for your subscriptions!

Lit Rituals

Love this app! The customer service is seriously top notch! Its easy to use, and is super easy to keep track of subscriptions!

Barbell Bake Shop

Customer service was amazing. Ahmed fixed my issue quickly and then proactively worked with me on some design upgrades that he handled. Awesome support!

Babyrecurring

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent support that is extremely helpful. They helped me with several improvements and answer very fast!

Pharmedico

Great customer support. Fast and efficient. Always there 24/7 when I have a problem with the settings. Thanks guys!

The Glitter Shed Co.

Time spent using app About 20 hours

I was looking for a better app to manage my subscription service. I utilized the chat feature to ask a few questions and was met with very knowledgeable and helpful customer service representatives. They answered all of my questions and helped me convert my customers from my old service this Appstle quickly and efficiently. I am very satisfied with the help I received from them.

Sweet T's Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I want to thank Ahmed for helping me launch my sub box! I was having some trouble figuring out how to launch the app and he helped. He as very polite and so helpful!

June 20, 2022

Fresh Halo

So far customer support has been really great. I recently updated my theme and needed some help to make sure the app was integrated. I contacted them through chat and they responded quickly. In a matter of minutes I was up and running. They even gave me a few options for customizing the app to match my new theme. Great support and service so far.

June 20, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve