Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Debriefs

Location Australia

Very good!! We switched from Bold to Appstle and wish we had done so earlier. We're now saving $50 a month, getting exactly what we need for subscriptions, and getting answers within 20 mins rather than 2-4 days. Make the switch! Appstle also uses the native Shopify checkout which is a huge upside!!

June 19, 2022

Dragon's Miracle

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support, super responsive and some kind. I had an issue that the app wasn't showing on my new theme, and they added within a few minutes <3. Highly recommended!

June 19, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve

SmilesWithGraceDesigns

Time spent using app 41 minutes

The customer service team was very helpful in setting up my app! I am so excited to gain more customers using this app.

June 18, 2022

Used Golf Express

GREAT SUPER HELPFUL! They really helped me with the customer support and were really nice. One of the most helpful platforms out there.

optionsguruceo

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is very easy to use, has amazing features and outstanding customer support! I would highly recommend to anyone looking to sell memberships.

PlannerMonkeyCo

great customer service :) I am very happy with the help I have received when having trouble setting up my details on the app I am using.

Obscura Coffee Roasters

Phenomenal customer service. I needed to update something in my subscription plans but still using the free plan, which limits your abilities, but customer service went through and updated things for me without hassle. Will definitely pay for this service when I have the revenue to do so. A+

Drop Coffee

Location Australia

Just switched over to Appstle from Bold due to their lower price and much higher functionality. Specific features I switched for a prepaid subscriptions & automatic discounts to the first order of a subscription plan. Migration requires a bit of work but the customer service is very helpful. They also helped me change the CSS in the customer portal to better match my store theme.

Beard Care Club

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Mitanshu was awesome helping me set up. This app is exactly what I needed! Thank you again for all your help.

June 16, 2022

Less Waste Club

Location Germany

Wir nutzen Appstle für die Verwaltung unserer Subscriptions. Einfache Integration, super Support, schnell und hilfsbereit.

June 16, 2022