Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

CharlieAndDog

the online customer service chat is AMAZING! I got serious help when I was stuck. I'm not super tech savvy so I'm very grateful for how easy it was to get help and get things just the way I needed them.

June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We will make sure to keep up the great work for our customers.

Héilo Skin Care

Time spent using app About 14 hours

I did a lot of research and installed 5 different reorder apps looking for the one that had all of the function that I needed and wasn't too expensive. Apostle was by far the winner. The key features for me included 1) the customer is able to add and remove subscription items, 2) the customer can select their next shipment date so they aren't stuck with a specific monthly or bimonthly plan, 3) the customer dashboard is all on our website in their account so it's completely integrated. Customer Service was also TOP notch. I was able to chat with a service rep immediately who customized my widget design and gave me demos to see what the customer user face looked like. The price is also very reasonable and it has all of the tools so as I scale my company I don't need to worry about not having the tools that I might need or want in the future.

June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! We are so happy that you feel Appstle Subscriptions is the right fit for your business.

The Waste Not Shop

Just installed it. Had an issue which was more user error on my part than anything else. Reached out to support and they were responsive and helped my solve my issue. So far I recommend this app. First day - good day!

By Wildwood

I've just added this app to my shop for a floral subscription service! I wrote to Appstle about a month ago looking for the feature to be able to have a 3 month subscription that automatically bills and cuts off after that period of time, as many of my customers give it as a gift and don't want to have to manage it. No other app service offered this at the time and they were quick to respond and said they would try to update their app service to offer this in the next few weeks. Sure enough, they did! They are always helpful and quick to respond. I'm excited to start my subscription journey with them! :)

June 21, 2021

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve!

SmartJava

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Support has been great! App works as intended. Very happy that customers will now be able to subscribe and save - super easy integration!

audioform

Very clean and fairly easy to understand. Great support, the developer replied in 5 minutes. The pricing plan also seems reasonable.

ChatonPerle

Location Spain

The app is good but what i did appreciate the most was the support. They answered a bit late but they apologized and did everything right until my problem was solved. I need nothing more and nothing less !

Indulge Car Scents

Location Australia

The Appslte team are very helpful when it comes to any requests, they reply almost instantly and nothing is an issue. I personally dealt with Muhammad, who was very helpful in showing me how to change my Widget settings.
Thank you to Muhammad and the Appstle team.

June 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We will make sure to keep the great work.

RideLink – You’ll Never Ride Alone

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Great service!!! Looking forward to work with it! Even my special requierments are matched and changed together.

June 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your appreciation. We will make sure to keep up this great work!

MailPop LLC

Great product and even better team! They helped us with our migration from the Wix to Shopify and made sure all of our customers stayed in tact. Their team went above and beyond to help with everything we need and I would highly recommend them. They can do everything that ReCharge can do if not better and they are cheaper!

June 19, 2021