Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SmartJava

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Support has been great! App works as intended. Very happy that customers will now be able to subscribe and save - super easy integration!

June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We will make sure to keep up the great work for our customers.

audioform

Very clean and fairly easy to understand. Great support, the developer replied in 5 minutes. The pricing plan also seems reasonable.

June 20, 2021

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve!

ChatonPerle

Location Spain

The app is good but what i did appreciate the most was the support. They answered a bit late but they apologized and did everything right until my problem was solved. I need nothing more and nothing less !

Indulge Car Scents

Location Australia

The Appslte team are very helpful when it comes to any requests, they reply almost instantly and nothing is an issue. I personally dealt with Muhammad, who was very helpful in showing me how to change my Widget settings.
Thank you to Muhammad and the Appstle team.

June 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We will make sure to keep the great work.

RideLink – You’ll Never Ride Alone

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Great service!!! Looking forward to work with it! Even my special requierments are matched and changed together.

June 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your appreciation. We will make sure to keep up this great work!

MailPop LLC

Great product and even better team! They helped us with our migration from the Wix to Shopify and made sure all of our customers stayed in tact. Their team went above and beyond to help with everything we need and I would highly recommend them. They can do everything that ReCharge can do if not better and they are cheaper!

June 19, 2021

NEITIV

One of the better subscription apps out there. There were some initial teething problems but were resolved by the team in timely manner.

June 19, 2021

Thanks for it - we are really glad that we were able to help you out.

Feel free to mention anytime if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks!

thecurlypig

This app makes it so easy to have subscriptions on my website! I’m new to Shopify, especially subscriptions. I was having an issue and Hussain was absolutely amazing, fast, and so helpful. Definitely would recommend to anyone using subscriptions!

June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! We are so happy that you feel Appstle Subscriptions is the right fit for your business.

Bracelets4George

Time spent using app 1 day

Just started using this app. Very intuitive and so far all the options we a were looking for. Customer support is fast and really helpful!

Nu Standard Haircare

I had some difficulty in setting up a subscription service and Muhammad helped me resolve it. Thank you!

June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words :) We are glad that we were able to address your difficulty.