Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

lavashaktube

Great product but the customer service is even more impressive. Hussain walked me through issues not only regarding the app but also my Shopify store! amazing! I would highly recommend the app if you are looking to offer subscription-based services.

Artisan Wine & Spirits

I haven't fully tested out this app yet, but Hussain was quick to respond to my questions. It was great to have this level of support. This isn't always the case with app developers. I look forward to using Appstle now. Do not hesitate to reach out to them if you have any queries!

Roasted Gems Coffee

Great, fast & seamless set up & support! It’s user friendly and support is fast & personable. I accepted their help to configure it with my store & made questions with instant response, even at 3am! As an overnight worker who runs the store during breaks, I truly appreciated this type of support. Thank you again! RoastedGems.com

Intimate Vibes

Amazing support, easy to use and great interface! I had problems with coding left over form another subscription app I tested. Within about 10 minutes of contacting Appstle Support they had fixed the issues that the other app left on my site. The team have done a great job in creating this app and have obviously done their market research and know what us consumers wanted!

May 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions. :-)

Her Beautiful Brand

Awesome and quick support! I messaged them on two separate occasions and they were quick and responsive. They were willing to log in and take a look at my store and settings to help me when I got confused.

May 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad to be of assistance :)

Fatima Gifts

Great Customer Support. So far no issues. I definitely like that it has a free plan of 75 suscriptions as of right now.

Firehawk Coffee Company

Great app so far. Good customer service. The customer service rep was very helpful ensuring the app performs properly.

Vina Loca

App works really well with the store, and customer service is excellent. Fast response and great explanation. Give this a go!

PlanItWithStickers

This app has been super easy to navigate and use! Platform is very aesthetically pleasing, both the back end and the front end. Support is available 24/7 to help with questions and formatting to ensure it matches your shop's theme as much as possible! Highly recommend!

May 15, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it!

Transcendsmonthly

As a new business owner I am searching for an app and this is priced well and great customer service!

May 14, 2021