Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Thrive Collective Shop

They were very friendly, incredibly fast service, and they fixed our problem which wasn't even caused by their app. We're so grateful for their time and their service and are thrilled to be using their app!

June 4, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad that we were able to assist you :)

Naturally Healthy Pet

Haven't used this app for long but was struggling with figuring out how to project a subscription widget on my web page builder through code as the two apps aren't integrated. I messaged the live chat for help and they have been very helpful with talking to me and doing their best to help me with my issue. Very good customer service, very friendly to talk to, and helpful when needed. Update: The widget has been done! I highly recommend this app the team are great and have helped me with my problem when I was ready to give up on the idea completely, they have done it very fast, and in a day and age where everything extra comes at a cost, they have helped me and sorted this widget without any charges, completely free! Brilliant customer service and a great app!

June 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions. :-)

Lime Pro Gaming

I love this app, great customer support too. Would recommend to anyone, so thank you for creating that app.

June 4, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad that we were able to assist you :)

Floraly

Location Australia

Great app, works just as intended and the developer team were really helpful customising it to our store!

June 3, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad that we were able to address your concerns.

Pet Project LA

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Very excited to start using this app! Just installed it and already the customer service is wonderful and very responsive!

Organic for Everybody

Time spent using app 42 minutes

Best part about this app is the customer support. Thank you for the help. Smooth set-up...it was hands-free.

LDR Dates

We use Appstle for our monthly memberships. We ran into an issue where our add to cart button was not working within our template. They responded right away and sent an update to correct the issue. GREAT customer service. The product is also easy to navigate and use. Highly recommend.

Buzzdnutrition

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Really great app and the customer service is amazing! Really happy with it, easy to use and I love that it's free for the first 100 subscribers! It really helps as a small business!

SUE AND SUDHA

Location Singapore

was looking to switch to another monthly recurring app and gave this app a shot. got to say, the customer service is so prompt and helpful and also super efficient! definitely gonna stick with this one!

Chandlers Cottage

Location Australia

I used this app to set up a regular subscription for our customers to receive fabric to their house. Much easier than entering CC's and information with an EFPOS. Highly recommend to any business which needs an automatic payment regulator. Also extremely good customer service, all my problems solved very efficiently.