Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

AKAnundrum

PERFECT SOLUTION FOR MULTIPLE USES! I have digital products and I also rent virtual property. I needed a service that would allow me to collect a one-time deposit as well as a monthly rent..but here's the kicker, I also needed to provide 1 month of free rent. The APSTLE TEAM CAME THROUGH WITH FLYING COLORS! The live response time is less than 2 minutes and they worked on a solution, as well as walked me through the steps. THis company is forward thinking and provides a great solution the needs of forward thinking entrepreneurs. I recommend this app and this company 1,000%

June 1, 2021

Thank you so much :) We are glad that our application was helpful!

Avec Skin

Location Australia

The customer service is the best i've had from an app using Shopify. They're extremely helpful. The app is easy to use and its perfect for my customer.

June 1, 2021

Thank you for your constructive feedback. Our dev team is currently working on this feature, and we will update you once it is live.

Diamond Art DK

Location Denmark

My idea for subscriptions was not easy. I have tried with at least 15 different apps, and almost give up. I gave t a last try, and with help from Hussein, it did works.. Answer right away, and very patient to try understand my idea, and he got it :) I still have some wishes to complete my idea, and hopefully, it is something they can do in the future.
I can only recommend this app.

May 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions. :-)

Watoto Book Club

The functionality in this app is extremely powerful, the customer support has been fantastic with incredibly quite replies and the pricing model is very competitive. I would highly recommend Appstle Subscriptions!

May 31, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad that we were able to address your concerns.

Bobbos Cuisine

Time spent using app 39 minutes

Amazing App and Even Better Customer Service. Everything was quick and smooth. Highly reccomended to anyone trying to set up a subscription service

Welcome Home Box

Location Australia

Has been great since the start. Helpful and happy to help with any question and adapt where they can for what I require. Thank you

May 31, 2021

Thank you for your constructive feedback :) We are really glad to hear this!

Dazz NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I am still new to this app, but the setup and integration with our store were very simple. The support member I dealt with has been incredibly helpful in coming up with a solution specific to our needs. So far I highly recommend this app. Can't wait to get some subscribers.

May 30, 2021

Thank you for your constructive feedback :) We are really glad to hear this!

ARK Kreations Designs

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am just beginning to use this app to offer my customers subscriptions. I became frustrated with the process but the rep stayed with me throughout the process and showed nothing but patience. He has stayed online with me and has walked me through it all. There is still a slight glitch that will take a few hours to remedy but I am sure that they will get it worked out.

Good Deeds Market

Time spent using app 34 minutes

Super simple setup and amazing customer service! The subscribe and save looks great with my theme and matches the look and feel of my website perfectly.

The British Wine Cellar

Time spent using app About 1 month

Just to be clear, I am a Shopify review sceptic - I never know when to trust the reviews, but I have downloaded this app to launch my English wine subscription and I have been really impressed with it. I'm not remotely technically minded, but this was really easy. I would say the thing that really sets this app apart from another one I'd tried previously is the support - it's literally 24/7 support and they are SO helpful. Not sure what to do? They'll send super simple step by step instructions. Found a bug or a glitch? Fixed within 5 minutes. I am really pleased with how simple it has been to customise everything the way I wanted to, and how well it integrates with my store. Five stars and definitely recommend.