Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Trusted by 7000+ merchants for recurring orders, bundling, ...

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Vibe Hive Org

I use it to run my membership subscription. The 5 stars is mainly for the customer service. The UX isn’t super intuitive or easy to figure out. Thankfully, your customer service team is super helpful and responsive. I had a great experience just now with one of your team. Issue was solved to almost 100%, but I could not stay on any longer. But I understand how to completely fix it when I can return to the page. Thank you!

April 6, 2022

Seas of Action

I'm still on the trial but I've been very impressed so far by the app features and customer service.

April 5, 2022

Juice Wealthy

I needed an App to help with subscription orders for my online juice store juicewealthy.com. Prarthana(the representative) went over and beyond to help me install the App and customize it to suit my theme. I am very happy with service and overall efficiency of the App.

April 5, 2022

The Kilo Co

I got great service through even thr free app. They helped me beyond what i expected. I loved the easy steps and visuals to help. They even did things for me on the backend to save me time.

It's Pretty Personal, LLC

Kehanvi is so amazing when it comes to walking me though the steps and all the questions I have when setting up our shops subscription plans! She even takes the time to share screen shots so I can follow each step to get it all set up correctly. Highly recommend!!

Ahara Ghee

Very easy to use and navigate the app. Any time I do have questions they are fast to respond and very helpful.

Pomchies, LLC

Mitanshu helped me and I give him/the company 5 stars! They walked me through every step as a beginner and it was super helpful!

CaliKale Express

Excellent service i like the support team
It's was quick and helpful
I'm very appreciated all your help

Haven Herbs

We had been looking for a way to provide the option for subscriptions to our customers. This app has been pretty amazing. For me, the real selling point (and what makes the difference between an "ok" app and a stellar one) is the customer service! Many times I have needed to fix something, change a setting, help a customer and was unsure how. I reach out to their support and they are able to guide me through it.

April 3, 2022

Total Supplements Canine

We just started using it. So far it's great! And I had a bit of a hard time setting it up on my store and their customer services was so great! I tried the live chat and they helped me right away. We feel confident so far :)

April 3, 2022