Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Most trusted app for subscriptions, build-a-box, bundling, ...

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

klanique

Time spent using app About 2 hours

good customer service, havent use it yet but the app is very easy to use and the integration is easy

July 14, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem and support you in your growth. :)

Dynamik Plus

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Aside from being an absolutely amazing app that fulfills every need we thought of and more than that --- this was such an amazing customer experience!!! Fast, helpful, personal and immediately to the point. Special thanks to Mann from customer service ;) Give this man a raise.

July 14, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve

10th Queendom

Time spent using app 32 minutes

Phenomenal Customer Service. Responded within minutes to configure the app for my site. Got the job done well the first time. Kind interaction. Great pricing model. So far, no complaints.

Bishy Barnabees Cottage Garden

I had some initial barriers when first trying to set up my subscriptions, however, the help chat was excellent and Mitanshu could not have been more helpful and solved my problem instantly, with a very pleasant manner. Fully recommend the service so far

Notfallrucksack

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

great Support, relatively easy to use. excited on the first subscription deals. Thanks again. Would do again

Cultivate Fertility

Time spent using app 41 minutes

I've added this app to my Shopify store and the rep reach out to me right away and set up the widget, customized it so it matches my brand and send me tutorials on how to navigate the customer portal. I'm super impressed with their customer service and everything that the app has to offer!

HUMBLEROOTS PERFORMANCE

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Love the app and the support team is AMAZING! I needed a hand with the widget integration, and they responded within seconds and were very, very helpful!

Buy a Dream

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I contacted support and was helped within a couple minutes. Prarthana logged into my site and manually configured the widget to show correctly on my product page. She then made it look nice to match my custom theme. Definitely recommend this app.

Chewer's Joy

The team was very helpful with the setup. They helped me with all the questions, and finally help me to make sure it was working doing the necessary changes themselves.

July 12, 2022

SimplySecure

We are excited to be using the Apostle Subscriptions App. Their customer support is terrific. We had a minor support question and they helped out immediately--not only fixing our immediate problem, but also pointing out and turning on some additional features for smoother integration. Appstle went above and beyond--thanks!

July 12, 2022