Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

AHO.BIO GmbH

Location Germany

We just started with our subscriptions have now 21 subscriptions after a very short time. I would like to thank Appstle for their amazing support. The app works great and they help with fine adjustments such as making sure it looks perfect on our german onlinestore. Thumbs up to this amazing app for subscriptions we've been waiting for so long.

June 8, 2021

Open Blue Cobia

Really great support and customer service, the app delivers what it promises, would recommend to everyone.

Legannebox

Location France

Good app, easy to implement, and really good and dynamic support
BUT the app do not work with stripe, only shopify payment (not available for every country) or paypal

June 7, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with our product.

As, it is a limitation from Shopify - once the Stripe is enabled as a payment gateway we'd love to let you know and you can use Stripe as well.

NAYOTHECORGI

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app to create an order for my customer. Very nice customer service of them and so helpful, Immediately solved my problem! Thanks a lot!

June 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions. :-)

Naturiste

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Great Team! They were able to answer all my questions and the app is functional and straight to the point! I can't complain!

June 7, 2021

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve!

ROMANA la tienda de Cuidado de la piel, Maquillaje y Tratamientos para el cabello.

Location Mexico

It is a good option for subscription orders it works at they said and they have a free plan to start with. And they have a good service too.

Medusa's Love Crystals

Location Australia

Amazing app, amazing team, really helping my business grow. Blown away with there support. My business wouldn't be growing if it wasn't for them.

The Touch Tribe

Just installed the app today. Setup was pretty straight forward. I ran into some issues from my prior subscription service app leaving code behind. Bhalsod was super responsive and helpful despite it being after 1:00am. He even went into my store and deleted the code to make everything work great. He was also easy to talk to. I'm happy so far!

BiOSys

Location Singapore

Been using Appstle for many months and I can safely say I have never met a support team quite like Appstle's. They literally reply to you in seconds, even on Weekends. They went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with the results I was getting. Their Subscription Widget looks really good on the product page too. Highly recommended!

NOMOWISE

Its 10:53 on a Sunday night and Harsh quickly responded and has been a great help. Got me set up quickly and efficiently

June 6, 2021