Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Quest Climbing Innovations

Great customer service! Seems to be one of the most feature rich options out there. Pretty impressed so far!

Coffee & Tea Junkie

I really like this subscription selling application. We just switched over from Bold since Appstle had a much more reasonable pricing model and allowed for more customization on the customer's side. It is very user friendly, has a lot of features that are very easy for customers to use, and has a significant level of customization if you wish to. I had to use the help center/live chat to work out a few questions, and Hussein was extremely helpful.

June 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions. :-)

Bad Girl 247 Bitch Ass Stuff

I am new to this app and needed help getting free shipping set up for a subscription. They were so patient and helped me get it set up. Top-notch customer service. Highly recommended!

Thrive Collective Shop

They were very friendly, incredibly fast service, and they fixed our problem which wasn't even caused by their app. We're so grateful for their time and their service and are thrilled to be using their app!

Naturally Healthy Pet

Haven't used this app for long but was struggling with figuring out how to project a subscription widget on my web page builder through code as the two apps aren't integrated. I messaged the live chat for help and they have been very helpful with talking to me and doing their best to help me with my issue. Very good customer service, very friendly to talk to, and helpful when needed. Update: The widget has been done! I highly recommend this app the team are great and have helped me with my problem when I was ready to give up on the idea completely, they have done it very fast, and in a day and age where everything extra comes at a cost, they have helped me and sorted this widget without any charges, completely free! Brilliant customer service and a great app!

Lime Pro Gaming

I love this app, great customer support too. Would recommend to anyone, so thank you for creating that app.

Floraly

Location Australia

Great app, works just as intended and the developer team were really helpful customising it to our store!

June 3, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad that we were able to address your concerns.

Pet Project LA

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Very excited to start using this app! Just installed it and already the customer service is wonderful and very responsive!

Organic for Everybody

Time spent using app 42 minutes

Best part about this app is the customer support. Thank you for the help. Smooth set-up...it was hands-free.

LDR Dates

We use Appstle for our monthly memberships. We ran into an issue where our add to cart button was not working within our template. They responded right away and sent an update to correct the issue. GREAT customer service. The product is also easy to navigate and use. Highly recommend.