Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Horse Gear Canada

I just installed this app and the process was quick and easy. The developer quickly answered a few questions that I had and I'm up and running. Looking forward to getting my customers signed up as they have been asking for a re-order subscription for certain products. Thanks for making a free and functional subscription app!
A few months later I encountered an issue with the shipping profile. The support team was very friendly and quickly helped me to resolve the issue. Great customer service! :)

May 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! We are so happy that you feel Appstle Subscriptions is the right fit for your business.

Soul Pressed

Location Singapore

Really great product with a fantastic support team looking to help merchants and boosting our small business!

May 7, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem, and support you in your growth.

Gippy Organics

Location Australia

Customer service is excellent, quick to respond and resolved my issue within minutes. Very impressed so far!

May 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy to be of your assistance :)

American Coffee Club

Time spent using app 24 minutes

I installed this app as I was really looking for a subscription-based add-on for my products. It was great to finally find a totally free, non-commission one. I needed a little support with it matching my theme so popped onto live chat and the support was phanominal! I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Top service!

May 6, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with our product.

Fear Not Merch

I'm using this app for a t-shirt subscription service. After having challenges with one app service (mainly no customer service contact), a Spotify rep suggested this new service Appstle. We tried it due to reviews and some desperation for an answer. What we found was incredibly responsive and helpful customer service, swift and informed answers, and quick changes when feedback is suggested. It's beyond my expectations customer service wise, which is the BIGGEST thing for me. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

May 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions. :-)

Storks Shipping

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing customer service and they did the whole transition from the other subscription app I was using to theirs in one day!

May 6, 2021

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve!

Zmoobi

Location Germany

So far so good. Just installed the app and had a few technical problems which were solved right away in a friendly manner. Haven't had a subcription yet so I can't tell yet if it will work properly but regarding the other reviews I believe so ;) Cheers Tim at Zmoobi

May 7, 2021

Thank you for the review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem, and support you in your growth.

made-for-mothers-broth

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Brilliant app! Really easy to use and when I did stumble I was able to get help almost instantly. I highly recommend.

Make Lemonade Project

Just wonderful!! I really appreciated this company's response time and willingness to help me set up the widget to my needs. I would highly recommend this app.

May 5, 2021

全感覚スパイス

Location Japan

I chose this app because I was attracted to the well-designed UI. Of course, it has all the features you need. I'm especially happy with full-time support. I am Japanese and not good at English, but they kindly helped me solve the problem.

May 5, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad that you loved our UI :)