Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited June 7, 2021

It is a good option for subscription orders it works at they said and they have a free plan to start with. And they have a good service too.

ROMANA la tienda de Cuidado de la piel, Maquillaje y Tratamientos para el cabello.
Mexico
Time spent using app: 22 days
Appstle Inc. replied June 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions. :-)

June 7, 2021

Amazing app, amazing team, really helping my business grow. Blown away with there support. My business wouldn't be growing if it wasn't for them.

Medusa's Love Crystals

June 7, 2021

Just installed the app today. Setup was pretty straight forward. I ran into some issues from my prior subscription service app leaving code behind. Bhalsod was super responsive and helpful despite it being after 1:00am. He even went into my store and deleted the code to make everything work great. He was also easy to talk to. I'm happy so far!

The Touch Tribe
Time spent using app: 10 months

Edited April 23, 2022

Been using Appstle for many months and I can safely say I have never met a support team quite like Appstle's. They literally reply to you in seconds, even on Weekends. They went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with the results I was getting. Their Subscription Widget looks really good on the product page too. Highly recommended!

BiOSys
Singapore

June 6, 2021

Its 10:53 on a Sunday night and Harsh quickly responded and has been a great help. Got me set up quickly and efficiently

NOMOWISE

June 6, 2021

I emailed customer support this morning, a Sunday, and got an immediate response and Hussain helped me get my subscription widget up and ready to work. Excellent customer service.

Mooshie's Treats
Time spent using app: 10 months

June 6, 2021

I am using this app to create a monthly plant subscription box. It is easy to set up with the directions provided, but I did need extra help. They walked me through it and set it up through chat. On a Sunday afternoon, even. Great customer service!

Branch and Vine Plant Company
Time spent using app: 5 months

June 6, 2021

Hussain was wonderful! I got my Appstle up and running in less than five minutes! It is exactly what we were looking for, thanks again!

LOVLY Juice
Time spent using app: 2 months

June 6, 2021

El soporte a clientes es super rapido e incluso me ayudaron con un problema de otra app. Super recomendable. -- Customer support is super fast and they even helped me with a problem from another app. Super recommended.

iamdrag
Mexico
Time spent using app: 20 days

June 5, 2021

EXCELLENT SUPPORT FROM HUSSAIN, he is very helpful, supportive, patient. He works extremely hard to understand the customer request. He is very detail oriented and know his job very well.
The app is wonderful but Shopify alignment needs to be improved.

Achieve Holistic Wellness