4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and customizable subscription schedules and payment options. Features like the Build-A-Box option and customer portal are particularly well-received. The intuitive setup, detailed descriptions, and consistent performance are also praised. Support is noted for its quick response, professionalism, and ability to handle complex migrations. The app's affordability and absence of transaction fees make it suitable for high volume businesses. Many credit it with helping to scale their businesses, boost sales, and enhance customer loyalty.

Edited June 21, 2021

Great product and even better team! They helped us with our migration from the Wix to Shopify and made sure all of our customers stayed in tact. Their team went above and beyond to help with everything we need and I would highly recommend them. They can do everything that ReCharge can do if not better and they are cheaper!

MailPop LLC
Appstle Inc. replied June 19, 2021

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve!

August 1, 2021

Very responsive and worked with us as our shop had to use paypal. Explained step by step the process. Very easy to set up, fully customizable.

Doobies Happy Pets LLC
Appstle Inc. replied August 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for your kind words. We will make sure to keep up this great work for our customers.

August 27, 2021

I just installed the app and had it up in running in a matter of minutes. Through the process the team would check in with me to see if I needed any help and then verified it was up and running.

TriStar Pure
Appstle Inc. replied August 27, 2021

May 6, 2022

It was very simple and easy to use. Best thing I could have ever added to my Shopify store. Admin was also very friendly and helpful. Thank you and I highly recommend

Taaharah Holistic
Appstle Inc. replied May 6, 2022

December 31, 2021

It is a perfect app if you are looking for a subscription of any type. Also, their customer support is extremely amazing, very responsive, and super helpful in showing you all the steps to integrate the app with your store without hiring any developer.

Wellness Bliss Box
Appstle Inc. replied December 31, 2021

April 21, 2023

I have been using Appstle for my business for the past 3 months and I'm extremely satisfied with their services. Their customer support is unparalleled. I've had the opportunity to work with several support representatives and they have all been knowledgeable, friendly, and quick to resolve any issues I've had.

In terms of functionality, Appstle offers everything I need to manage subscriptions effectively. Their dashboard is intuitive and easy to use. Overall, I highly recommend Appstle to anyone looking for a reliable and affordable solution for managing subscriptions on their Shopify store.

maxwhitening
Spain
Appstle Inc. replied April 21, 2023

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

July 2, 2021

App works great helped with product needed subscriptions and the support is amazing highly recommend this app and the support

The Pet Friends
Appstle Inc. replied July 2, 2021

Thanks for your kind words. We will make sure to keep up the great work for our customers.

March 29, 2023

I have been using this app for around 5 months now and I am very happy with my experience thus far. The app allowed me to set up multiple subscription plans for my products and test them before going live. Any time I've had issues (I've only had two) their customer success team has responded quickly and solved my issues completely. They go above and beyond to answer your questions, even allowing you to get into the technical details. If you're looking for a subscription add-on for your shopify store I would not hesitate to recommend this one. The trial allows you to use it without paying until you start making money which is a very respectable business model. They succeed if and only if you succeed.

myBirb
Appstle Inc. replied March 29, 2023

September 18, 2022

A seamless app with fast and efficient support. Great levels of customizability and was perfect for our flower subsription business

Moodie Studios
Appstle Inc. replied September 19, 2022

June 1, 2021

Outstanding customer service. Highly recommend! App fits our needs as a small company. Happy to be using Appstle!

Vitality Fit Kitchen
Appstle Inc. replied June 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions. :-)