Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Most trusted app for subscriptions, build-a-box, bundling, ...

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Stolen Stitches

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Astonishingly good customer service, open to modifications and very helpful with setup. Really opens up a lot of possibilities!

May 10, 2021

DutyBox

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Just downloaded. Looks like very good subscription app- a lot of customization and flexibility. Like it so far
Support is great and fast as capable to tune the app. Automatic set up need improvement anyway. Highly recommend that team.

May 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you.

Bean Nation

Time spent using app About 12 hours

This is a new app, and I was just working on the installation. At 11 pm at night, they came on support chat within about 15 minutes and helped me where I was stuck and were very responsive. I can only say I am incredibly impressed with their customer service!

May 8, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem, and support you in your growth.

Soothebury

Time spent using app About 14 hours

Just starting to use it and I think there are a lot o features. The service guy was very helpful. I believe I'll have no problems with the app with such top notch tech support.

Recharge Sleep

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Wow, so easy with great support. Installed quickly, easy to navigate and set up, and the chat support was quick. They made a few programming changes to my site on the fly. Love it.

Horse Gear Canada

I just installed this app and the process was quick and easy. The developer quickly answered a few questions that I had and I'm up and running. Looking forward to getting my customers signed up as they have been asking for a re-order subscription for certain products. Thanks for making a free and functional subscription app!
A few months later I encountered an issue with the shipping profile. The support team was very friendly and quickly helped me to resolve the issue. Great customer service! :)

May 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! We are so happy that you feel Appstle Subscriptions is the right fit for your business.

Soul Pressed

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really great product with a fantastic support team looking to help merchants and boosting our small business!

Gippy Organics

Location Australia

Customer service is excellent, quick to respond and resolved my issue within minutes. Very impressed so far!

American Coffee Club

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I installed this app as I was really looking for a subscription-based add-on for my products. It was great to finally find a totally free, non-commission one. I needed a little support with it matching my theme so popped onto live chat and the support was phanominal! I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Top service!

May 6, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with our product.

Fear Not Merch

I'm using this app for a t-shirt subscription service. After having challenges with one app service (mainly no customer service contact), a Spotify rep suggested this new service Appstle. We tried it due to reviews and some desperation for an answer. What we found was incredibly responsive and helpful customer service, swift and informed answers, and quick changes when feedback is suggested. It's beyond my expectations customer service wise, which is the BIGGEST thing for me. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

May 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions. :-)