4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of subscription features, customizable dashboard, and unique options like Build A Box and bundling. The customer portal is well-received, though some report issues with the analytics section. The support team is praised for their quick response and problem-solving skills. The app is ideal for businesses running a subscription model, with a free plan for small businesses. It's highly recommended for its seamless user experience, robust features, and excellent customer support.

February 14, 2022

Excellent support! Really a difference maker to help get everything setup. Support team super knowledgeable and fast! Highly recommend this app

HH Science
Appstle Inc. replied February 14, 2022

June 3, 2021

Great app, works just as intended and the developer team were really helpful customising it to our store!

Floraly
Appstle Inc. replied June 3, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad that we were able to address your concerns.

March 26, 2023

Best response time when I needed help! Akhtar was amazing! I need advice on setting this up and he helped immediately

La V Health Fusion
Appstle Inc. replied March 26, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth :)

November 22, 2021

I received immediate chat assistance in setting up my subscription, I really appreciated it! This app will meet all my needs.

Bristle
Appstle Inc. replied November 22, 2021

February 23, 2023

Best App support ever! I really like the App and the oportunitys it gives for us as an Shop system with different variants of products and subscription models.

SNYCE
Germany
Appstle Inc. replied February 23, 2023

February 14, 2022

great service, helped me with everything i needed! highly recommend them if you need subscriptions installed

UpperBodyDestruction
Slovenia
Appstle Inc. replied February 14, 2022

Edited July 14, 2022

I'm new to this app, but the customer service is 5 star. Super impressed with the reps helpfulness and concern. After my second contact with this company I take it back, not everyone is the first rep. What's more is there was no way to separate sale prices from actual subscription prices, the app practically gave the store away.

The #1 Thyroid Vitamin
Appstle Inc. replied July 11, 2022

Hi,

Thankyou for the feedback. Since the time of the review, we have added a lot of new and exciting features to the app. Specific to the issue you faced in the past, we brought in a fixed price option for subscriptions, which separates the sale price or base price from Shopify for the product. This enables you to set the subscription price per your requirements.

Please let us know if there is anything else you require for a smooth subscriptions journey. You can reach out to us anytime at support@appstle.com. We are available 24x7x365.

Best,
Appstle Team

October 17, 2021

Just started using the app, but the support is so far great and the app seems to be as well! Quick and easy to get started.

ruubi stockholm
Sweden
Appstle Inc. replied October 17, 2021

December 3, 2021

Lots of features so to some it may look daunting at first but it's just because there's really a lot of customization you can do. It was relatively easy to implement and the support team went above and beyond my query. Highly recommended!

Supreme Grubs
Appstle Inc. replied December 3, 2021

March 7, 2022

App is really user friendly. Has a lot of custom options. They have a great support team who was more than willing to answer to all queries .

The Simple Brew