Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions | Reviews

by Appstle Solutions

Your go-to app for subscriptions, build-a-box, upselling, ...

PlantFusion

The only subscription app that lets us customize all the aspects of a subscription. Great support and fast updates.

November 23, 2021

Etech Rivals

Just testing out this app, so far its perfect for what I want. To offer SAAS, (Software base subscriptions) had issues setting up being new to the app, support was quick and accurate! Thank you!

November 23, 2021

Vintage Brothers.

Excellent ! The team is very responsive, they give very good advice, thank you very much to the Appstle team!

Worthy Elevation

I'm only one day in, and I'm already in love with this app integration! There was a little hiccup in getting the subscription live, but the cx chat representative was very quick to answer my question and helped to resolve my issue much faster than me seeking the information on my own. I would have wasted so much time fumbling around to figure it out alone. There's a bit of a learning curve, but I'm sure I'll have the entire subscription live by the end of the day. Thank you Appstle for a great service!

Bristle

I received immediate chat assistance in setting up my subscription, I really appreciated it! This app will meet all my needs.

Kin Professional

A Great app with lots of options for business, and even better customer service. Seriously impressed by the customer service!! They are fast, they are efficient, and do some handholding (unfortunately for them) for those of us who are technology challenged. Definitely recommend this app and company!

maiolicus

Great app. It does everything I needed and my client is super satisfied. Unlike other subscription apps, you don't pay a fee and the support is TOP.

November 22, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem and support you in your growth

Bar From Afar

Best support I have ever received from an app. They are fast, knowledgeable, always online, and ready to assist. Other apps should take lessons.

Goldberry Roasting Company

So far the app has been easy to use and I like the options to do a pay-as-you-go or prepaid subscription. There have been a couple minor issues here and there but have found the technical support team to be very prompt in responding, even late at night, and have been able to either fix my issues or help me problem solve another solution to make things work the way I was wanting things to work.

November 21, 2021

Black Euphoria

Sumeet was nothing short of AMAZING! Speedy response time and very knowledgeable of the issues I presented to him! Resolved my issues in a timely manner!

November 21, 2021