Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

wearbadari

Mann was incredible to work with! Super wise and helpful with navigating me through setting up a subscription box. He was efficient and savvy. Thank you Mann!

Little Hippo Books

Great app, it allowed us to establish a great subscription service to our customers. The customer support for this app is amazing and fast.

Karwansaray Publishers

Location Netherlands

App does what is says on the tin, and a very responsive (and able) development and support team willing to think with the shop owner.

stay golden sunless boutique

I am just getting started with this app and so far customer service has been very quick to respond and helpful!

SplashKits

First off, I've searched high and low for a subscription/membership app that meets all of our requirements. So many are over priced, charge excessive fees, are glitchy or limited. I reviewing the capability of Appstle, it looked perfect! Next, I reviewed the reviews and was overwhelmed by not just the 5 star rating but the volume of reviews highlighting customer support and let me tell you, they don't disappoint. I've worked with 2 support technicians from their team (mostly Kehanvi) and I am truly impressed. Their devotion to supporting my unique needs in setting up, customizing and transfer of knowledge to ensure I understood how to do things is phenomenal. They may not have thousands of reviews but based on care and functionality, I gave them a go! They not only helped me set up the account, create my plans, configure the settings to meet my requirements but also customized the verbiage and style on the front end with me. Talk about white glove service and did I mention, at no extra charge! Now to test the dashboard in real time. I am so excited! Thank you Kehanvi and Appstle

Evan Alexander Grooming

Fantastic service! Very user-friendly platform. The customer service team is quick and effective! Things we love to see!

June 22, 2022

Dr. Cowan's Garden

Great pricing, unbeatable feature set, and outstanding customer service and support. Don't look further than Appstle for your subscriptions!

Lit Rituals

Love this app! The customer service is seriously top notch! Its easy to use, and is super easy to keep track of subscriptions!

Barbell Bake Shop

Customer service was amazing. Ahmed fixed my issue quickly and then proactively worked with me on some design upgrades that he handled. Awesome support!

Babyrecurring

Location Sweden

Excellent support that is extremely helpful. They helped me with several improvements and answer very fast!