Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 16, 2021

Working well so far. I had a little issue of double charging (my fault) but their support was able to quickly fix this for me. Greatly appreciate their support!

The Biscuit Bakery
Time spent using app: 19 days
Appstle Inc. replied November 16, 2021

November 9, 2021

I found Kehanvi from Appstle went out of her way to get this right for me. Her responses were immediate and straightforward which I think is important because not everyone is experienced with APPs

Fox and Dew
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Appstle Inc. replied December 9, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Please feel free to reach out to us if any other help is required.

November 8, 2021

A little tricky to set up but it seems like it will do exactly what I need. Customer service was very helpful.

Dope Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 year

November 6, 2021

I received prompt assistance to setup this app and eagerly awaits strong performance from this app in terms of conversions/subscriptions. Thanks for your support.

World Super Store
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Appstle Inc. replied November 6, 2021

October 20, 2021

personally i couldn't figure out how to integrate the 2 apps building a subscription was simple adding on my page was a bit difficult for me. rep was extremely helpful

Classic Brew Coffee
Time spent using app: 26 days

October 14, 2021

We will be using this app to provide our customers with an Interest free way to pay for goods over a 10 month period. A few workaround needed but with some great help from Junaid We are almost there.

Chain Driven Cycles
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

October 12, 2021

Solide App um Abos einzurichten. Es dauert zwar etwas bis man überall durchgeblickt hat und welche Einstellung was bewirkt, aber man kann es schaffen :)
Bei Fragen reagiert der Support schnell und kompetent. Von daher empfehle ich die App gerne weiter, vor allem, da es einen kostenlosen Plan gibt bis zu einer Anzahl an Abos.

MeisterStammDaten
Germany
Time spent using app: 28 days
Appstle Inc. replied December 9, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Please feel free to reach out to us, if you need any other help.

October 11, 2021

I'm a new user and find the portal quite tricky to use but the team are so friendly and helpful I'm learning so much! Would definitely recommend for small start ups

borrow and nest
Time spent using app: 2 months
Appstle Inc. replied October 11, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Please feel free to reach out to us, if any other help is required.

Edited October 8, 2021

Very good app, unfortunately I couldn't use it for stripe payments because I don't have shopify payments enabled. The support is very good.

mexfonmx
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Appstle Inc. replied October 8, 2021

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our support. Unfortunately, the payment method is a requirement from Shopify. Shopify does not currently support Stripe for subscriptions, but as per their roadmap, it is expected to be released by the end of Q4 of 2021.

Here is the link for that - https://shopify.dev/concepts/apps/subscription-apps#known-limitations

Feel free to reach out if you need help with anything else.

Thanks,
Appstle Subscriptions Team

September 30, 2021

Still testing out the app, but the support has been great! I had some custom code, but they joined my efforts and solved it within 30 minutes:) So far so good!

Pupper Club