Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions | Reviews

by Appstle Solutions

Your go-to app for subscriptions, build-a-box, upselling, ...

Mahoukarp

Customer service was very nice and helpful when I was trying to set up things. Definitely worth a try, I am expecting good things from them.

November 20, 2021

Perfect Praise Store

I like how much customization there is for this app! You can go in and change just about anything. This does create a pretty steep learning curve, but the customer support was excellent! We had trouble with it integrating with our theme so I reached out and they responded quickly with a solution!

Richlandhub

The Appstle app was exactly what we were looking for because we needed to be able to create multiple levels of frequency for our subscription offerings. But the biggest bonus is their support team. I needed to confirm that I had everything configured correctly and the team stayed with me throughout the whole process and even went beyond what I expected with helping me to make sure the design looked nice on my Shopify store. Highly recommend this up and coming company for your subscription plans.

Restore Health Plus

Customer service has been amazing. Looking forward to using the app. thanks guys for all your help so far.

GAS UP! MASTER COFFEE

Creo que es el mejor servicio al cliente que he tenido en los años que llevo como vendedor, se mira cuando una aplicación quiere crecer y triunfar, Gracias!

VeganCandyDealer

The support is excellent! If you have problems, you can chat directly with someone who will help you. So far I can only report positive things!

westernslopefresh

We're just getting started, but we've had great support from the Appstle team so far. Looking forward to going live soon!

Merilogy Inc

We have been using this app for a few months and so far it's worked well. But what has really stood out to me, is the customer support structure. The developers are on stand-by for what seems like 24/7 and will answer any question for you i real time and they will even alter code and develop a feature you need while your in chat. This was an eye-opener for me. What a great concept - 'develop a solid platform, launch it and let the users guide the next steps in development by communicating with them in real time' Love this!

MHS.COM

Amazing customer service support, thank you so much for the help! I would definitely recommend this app to everyone that is looking for a subscription service!

Medical Foot

App works good and if something doesnt then the service team is excellent. They will react to you within a minut and will help you untill the problem is fixed. Real Hero's in the service team! can recommend the app to all!