Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

TiTi Gang

I really like the customer service they are very helpful and always attentive. They showed great attention To my every need and was really quick at getting back with me.

Waterfront News

Location Australia

I have been searching for a subscription app that enables me to cater to a very specific market, with unique requirements. This ticks all the boxes! The support provided by Ahmed was first class. I cannot recommend them high enough.

June 7, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve

Biolo

Incredible support team. Kehanvi adapted the third-party application to my custom Shopify theme quickly and professionally, going out of their way to make sure everything was functioning smoothly and fully optimized.

Seams Better

My (brand new) business has a very complex subscription model. We are constantly messaging the Appstle team with more requests, questions, and hoops to jump through, and they are always incredibly accommodating and helpful. There has yet to be a problem that we couldn't work through together; sometimes it requires another app to integrate with Appstle, but they are always leading us in the right direction to make it work! Seriously cannot recommend this App and this team enough. Thank you, Appstle!

Sixpack Store

Easy to use, robust features, next level chat support! Answers to my questions from the Appstle team have made earning new and repeat clients much easier

Blessed Cup

5 stars for the app AND 5 stars for customer service. I would 100% recommend this app for the customer service alone! Just AWESOME. Very happy with it.

Prestock

Location Belgium

Great app and even beter support! Help within minutes with a dedicated, skillful customer support team. Bravo.

12senses.com.ro

Location Romania

I am using this application for a monthly subscription for our fragrances. Our customers can pick every month which fragrance they want for the next month. Also, their customer service is excellent! They helped us with the module integration and they are always open if you have questions or problems.
I totally recommend it!

Nz OriGin Boxes

Location New Zealand

The team were really helpful when we hit a bit of trouble setting up the app. They went beyond what we expected and made little adjustments that made things work better and look better.

June 6, 2022

Jill's Homestead

Excellent customer service from the very beginning! Great communication and Kehanvi was eager to go above and beyond.

June 6, 2022