Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 7, 2022

Clean looking interface, really user friendly and Nadeem who helped with the widget design was a legend! Thanks for creating such a great app! :-)

Goodie Gum Drops™
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Appstle Inc. replied March 7, 2022

March 6, 2022

This app is amazing, so simple to use and it works straight away! If you ever need support, just contact them!

PexPeppers Hot Sauce
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

March 6, 2022

Muy buena App para suscripciones de todo tipo, permite personalizar muchas cosas. El servicio de atención al cliente es muy rápido y eficiente.

Impossible Bakers
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month

March 6, 2022

Good app so far. The support team is very quick to reply and help troubleshoot/resolve issues. Looking forward to seeing the performance this app can bring.

Releaf Box
Time spent using app: 4 months

March 5, 2022

This app sounds amazing, now I've literally just installed it. Super easy to install and upon installing a pop up saying someone can show me what it would look like on my website. That sounded very excited so I opted in. This initiated a chat in their app. It took maybe 2-3 minutes for someone to chat with me and help me. They showed me what it would look like and i loved it! While they were doing that I was able to experiment and make my own subscription. It's very easy. I had some questions and the rep made a video explaining the how-to's. He was extremely helpful. I am surprised at the customer service and i am excited to use this product. The fact that customer service was so helpful makes me confident in my decision choosing this app. I will update this review when I have had at least a month of use with them. I literally just added it today but the rep was so helpful I decided to leave a review.

PRETTY FACE CO
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

March 5, 2022

Great customer service... Prarthana was really helpful... I have just started to explore the app but so far it has been of value to me.

LITTLE CLOCKS
India
Time spent using app: 15 days

March 5, 2022

Brilliant group of team and app. Have helped our business bloom in a very short amount of time. Very quick to respond and know they development tasks very well.

ShiftCatcher
Time spent using app: 5 months

March 4, 2022

Great customer service and seems to function very well so far. Way better than bold with much better features.

The Foodocracy
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

March 4, 2022

I had the pleasure to deal with the tech support of Appstle Subscriptions team! It took less than 5 minutes to fix an issue that I've encountered. What is remarkable is that I didn't have to touch my code at all.

Hoof Doctor
Time spent using app: 10 months

March 4, 2022

Very good support! Instant replies and patience to help with any inquiries. I had some complex questions about irregular subscriptions, and they even helped me with fixing the design of the added buttons.

Desired Landscapes