Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Trusted by 7000+ merchants for recurring orders, bundling, ...

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Bonsai Company

I can not say anything nice enough to describe my customer service experience on chat with Mann this morning. He got my widget all set up, he walked me through the settings, and he went above and beyond and helped me with customization to match my site. All the while he was very patient and polite. Excellent customer service! Thank you so much

November 30, 2021

Zone Smelling Salts USA

Works well! Easy installation and set up - Needed a bit of help and they were quick to fix the small issue I had.

November 30, 2021

cpapplus.com

Support is very helpful and responds promptly. App is very easy to use, navigate and set-up as well.

Bow and Bear Cornwall

Probably the most outstanding service I have ever experienced, blown away. Just started to use this app and feeling very confident, has all the features I need and most importantly for someone like me not very technical, the support is exemplary. Very impressed indeed, highly recommend dealing with these guys.

Purora

Die App tut was sie soll und der Support ist hervorragend (Support nur in English) !!! The app does what it should and the support is excellent (support only in English) !!!

Taylor N. Hart & Co. LLC

Tutorial was informative and helpful. Thank you for spending the time explaining how the App works and customizing it for me.

The Digital Market LLC

This app seems to do exactly what I want for selling digital product subscriptions. The staff helped me set it up within minutes (on a Sunday afternoon). I am very pleased! Thank you! :)

canitbeautomated

Amazing online support for this app, 24 hrs a day. App does everything I need and probably more so!

Soak It In - Artisan Soap LLC

Customer service was fantastic and quick. Right at the onset of installing the app, I got a chat pop up which I took advantage of. I have no time to waste (and likelyhood of messing installation up), so I asked for assistance. Quick as lightening, they got me up and running. Prior to installing this app, I check with Shopify to ensure it was a good fit for my Debut theme; this subscription app I was told works with all the themes. I will report back later on with a followup after I use this app for a while.

Medic Element

First subscription app that I've used across three different sites that has never given me a problem