Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Midway Jerks

Such an easy experience! Kehanvi was quick & clear with all of my questions. We were finished setting up everything within 20 minutes. We're excited to bring subscriptions to clients!

Upsters Energy®

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Outstanding service, fair pricing, fast setup. This is how an experience should start. Keep the good work up!

Winston and Porter

Very helpful, informative, polite and professional! Prarthana was friendly and resolved my issue! Recommended!

Revvl Health

We use this app to manage our subscriptions and have been very pleased! We love that you can utilize Shop Pay and how it integrated seamlessly with Shopify's check out process. And we LOVE the live chat! So great to just ask a question and get an answer back almost immediately!

MacKays Makes

Time spent using app About 1 month

Super Easy to set up, and the staff behind the app are on hand to help you out, waiting no more than 30 seconds to get help when i needed it and Nadeem went above and beyond to make the app fit perfect for my site right down to changing colours so it all matched. nothing was too much to ask from them 100% recommend

Lifeable

Time spent using app About 1 hour

CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS brilliant ! HELPED ME ALL THE WAY! EXCITED TO TRY THE APP AND ITS FEATURES!!!!!

Slim Mama Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

The app is SOOO easy to use! Great features, no % of sales taken. I am so glad I cam across this app. The customer service was phenomenal! I had Nadeem and they were so helpful and went above and beyond to help me! I would give them 10 stars if possible!

ging-ë-lems

Kehanvi and Ahmed made setting up my subscription plans a breeze. I'm not tech savvy so having their guidance was full service. My site looks great and the subscriptions integrated nicely. Thank you for creating a quality app that has great service to boot!

Sammy's Supply

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Just signed up for this and it is super easy to use. But I was most impressed with the fellow who helped me today. He spent an hour with me on chat answering every question I had, doing demos, showing me step by step how to do things. I can't think of anything better than having a real person who knows the product to help. Super impressed!

Bonker Bites

Time spent using app 37 minutes

This was the EASIEST integration I've ever had! The chatbot is to a live person. In my instance, Kehanvi, who not only helped me walk through the set-up but set up the subscription plan for all my products. Everyone at bonkerbites.com is SO appreciative! Thank you again for the great service.