Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 3, 2022

Really great customer service, always answers any questions I have and resolves any queries. Super helpful! Would recommend :)

The Vegan Bakes
Appstle Inc. replied March 3, 2022

March 2, 2022

The customer support team is the best I have come across, fast & helpful. Not every question was able to be fixed but gave me all the options and information i needed :) Thank you

chefsanddogs
Time spent using app: About 19 hours

March 2, 2022

I am using this app for monthly subscriptions and had a question right away. But the support team was quick and friendly. She helped me figure out what I needed and now its working perfectly. Love it!

Unleash The Crunch

March 2, 2022

After a rebrand and switching over to a new theme we were having trouble with integrating our Appstle app. Fortunately I was assisted by the best team. Notably Kehanvi. She went above and beyond with helping me through everything, Giving me step by step instructions and guiding me through the stressful situation. She gave us insight and even showed us different options we didn't know existed. Beyond happy with the help Thank you for everything!
Outsiders Coffee Roaster

Outsiders Coffee Roasters

March 2, 2022

Fantastic customer service! I initially couldn't active the widget but Prarthana had it fixed for me in a matter of minutes!

PuristGin

March 2, 2022

I initially had an issue setting up the widget through shopify and i entered into live chat( something i really do not like) i have to say Kehanvi who dealt with the call could not have been more helpful

Bró At Home
Time spent using app: About 1 month

March 2, 2022

If you are thinking about making the switch, just do it. These guys have worked with me each and every step of the way. Their 24/7 customer support is unmatched. Best app on shopify, 10/10.

mister1920
Time spent using app: 5 days

March 1, 2022

They go above an beyond to make sure everything is running correctly. The customer service is absolutely fantastic!

Shanga: The Healthiest Food On Earth - Meal Replacement

March 1, 2022

Customer Service has been incredibly helpful with getting this set up. I can't wait for my customers to starts using it!

Journeys Holistic Life

March 1, 2022

Great app! Did exactly what I needed and expected! Customer service is very professional and patience

The Smoking Vibes