Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

OLEA BioCare

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 months

I´m using the free version but so far so good. Very intuitive and easy to work with. The supporting team is very switched on and always available to assist us. Strongly recommend the app.

January 9, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem and support you in your growth

MOXiLIFE Nutrition

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The app was an easy setup. Had questions about being able to use with existing discount codes. They were super helpful, responded immediately and got us up and running with exactly what was needed!

iRide Supplements

Time spent using app About 4 hours

The app is pretty easy to use and any questions I had were answered immediately. The customer support is amazing!

hallowscents.com

Time spent using app 42 minutes

Just started using it for my website, so glad I chose this app and company, amazing customer service by Sumeet.

JollyPatch

Location Sweden

great customer service! replied fast and helped me fast aswell. i recommend this app to anyone who needs subscription app

Taco Crazed

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I just wanted to say that this app is absolutely fabulous. I love the interface and the customer service is superb. It's so user-friendly and easy to navigate with a great selection of video tutorials and very detailed help docs. I have tried a handful of subscription apps and none of them compare. Appstle is hands down the best subscription app around. I will be using this app forever, and I have no doubt my subscribers will love it too! Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful product for everyone to use.

PrettyBabe Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 24 hours

The team at Appstle is beyond helpful to say the least. I was a little nervous with creating my first subscription for my e-commerce but after creating one I was able to speak with the team to look over my work. Within the matter on minutes they were there to address my concerns and went the extra mile with adjusting a couple extra of things for me, on my website!

January 7, 2022

Loyal Crush

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I'm quite new to it but the support was great, the app was easy to add, it looks good, it's easy to use... so far so good!

January 7, 2022

Fully Nested

I looked into a couple of subscription apps. I have just this app for a brief period but i am very impressed with how the team helped me get it up and going for my site and even did a little customization for me

January 6, 2022

Natalie Mills

Time spent using app About 4 hours

This is BY FAR the most intuitive subscription app I've tried. Not only was it super easy and quick to get set up, but their is a LIVE CHAT option available and the reply time was QUICK! Nothing is more frustrating then having to wait 24 hours+ for customer service to get back on an URGENT issue. I can tell this team at APPstle is truly dedicated to customer satisfaction.

January 6, 2022