Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 22, 2022

Great application, although it knows its limitations, the support is great! They are available 24/7 which speeds up development time. Would even be better if there is more useful functionalities available or more customization options.

happie.ch
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 3 months

February 22, 2022

Absolutely the best tech support!!!!!! Super friendly, helpful beyond words and overall just an amazing app. I highly recommend! Oh, and if you need tech support I hope you're lucky enough to get Zoha. Absolutely the BEST!!!!!

Piedalu
Time spent using app: 2 months

February 22, 2022

Excellent customer service that went beyond the second mile for my set up process during the 14 day trial period.

Relax, It's Handled
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Edited February 22, 2022

By using Appstle, we have been able to manage all of our recurring billing infrastructure for our "SoapScription" product.

Bear Michigan
Time spent using app: 6 months

February 22, 2022

Customer service is great and helpful! Nadeem answered all my questions and sent me tutorials on how to do certain things that I needed help with. Easy setup I would recommend.

Designed By: Mariah Nicole
Time spent using app: 6 days

February 21, 2022

The customer service is good. But the app itself could be more user friendly. It would be good if I could amend subscriptions orders myself without having to contact the live customer service chat.

Lusid Beauty
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 6 months

February 21, 2022

Just getting started with the app, but so far it has been unbelievably easy to set up and support has been INCREDIBLE! Working with Zoha has been super helpful and she went above and beyond to get our subscription plan setup and styled according to our brand. Highly recommend this app.

Bear Lake Coffee Co.
Time spent using app: 35 minutes

February 21, 2022

Zoha from the customer support team has been just great! Besides helping me understand how to set up the app, she's also given some tips and made a few code changes to the template. Super fast and professional! Highly recommend!

ClaveClub PL
Poland
Time spent using app: 17 days

February 21, 2022

I struggled with configuring everything in the beginning but the options are far more robust than other apps and the customer service makes the whole app worth it!

NeoTEIN Nutrition
Time spent using app: 4 days

February 21, 2022

Great customer service that helped when we needed it and even went on to assist in the styling of the widget for us.

Commons Provisions