Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Go-to app for subscriptions, box, loyalty & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

LuluQ Studio

I had a little trouble with embedding the app and went to the chat service. I was immediately helped and everything was sorted in minutes. Incredible service!!!

June 6, 2022

Ginger's Bread and Treats

great support during set up, chatted in a few questions and requests, they were handled quickly and correctly, helped me get our first subscription set up the way we wanted it, I highly recommend this app

June 5, 2022

Santa Barbara Hives

We wanted a subscription app for customers using our services often and to allow customers to buy our products as subscription and as a bundle. As soon as I clicked "install app" I had help, easy instructions, the app positioned perfectly on my product page. Unbelievable. Service could not possible have been faster or better. Thank you.

June 4, 2022

Go Healthy Pet

I migrated two Shopify stores from Recharge to Appstle. The customer service of the people at Appstle is the best I have ever received from any vendor on Shopify. When they say they are available 24/7, they mean it!

June 4, 2022

80eighth.com

Awesome customer support! Kehanvi helped with my color customization and answered my questions. They were super patient and gave screenshots to help the process. Thank you!

Clube DRJ

Location Brazil

Customer Service was perfect! Very attentive and helpful and the app so far is 100% serving the company

Chelan Beauty

The support team is very helpful with merging data and being available to assist with any questions we have! So far the app seems pretty user-friendly and I like that they have feature-request boards to continue to improve their services for things other businesses may need!

WAKI GO® Freeze Dried Products

Location Mexico

Amazing App! I tried so many other suscriptions Apps and this is the best! Easy, great support and very user friendly! I am very happy with our choice!

Ranger Ready Repellents®

We have a custom theme. One chat and the subscription app was embedded onto our site no issues. Highly recommend.

June 2, 2022

Aloe Attiva

The support team at Appstle has been amazing, and have been ready to help every time a problem was brought up. Definitely would recommend

June 2, 2022