Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Goldberry Roasting Company

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far the app has been easy to use and I like the options to do a pay-as-you-go or prepaid subscription. There have been a couple minor issues here and there but have found the technical support team to be very prompt in responding, even late at night, and have been able to either fix my issues or help me problem solve another solution to make things work the way I was wanting things to work.

November 21, 2021

Black Euphoria

Time spent using app 1 day

Sumeet was nothing short of AMAZING! Speedy response time and very knowledgeable of the issues I presented to him! Resolved my issues in a timely manner!

November 21, 2021

Bijoux de Delone

I love how simply this app is to use. I also LOVE how quickly their team responds to questions and assist with people like me, who dont have time to read or watch a video. LOL Just tell me what to do!

Tiff’s Touch Studio, LLC

There's a lot of detail on this app, but the customer service did great explaining it to me. Customer service is quick to reply!

Mahoukarp

Customer service was very nice and helpful when I was trying to set up things. Definitely worth a try, I am expecting good things from them.

Perfect Praise Store

I like how much customization there is for this app! You can go in and change just about anything. This does create a pretty steep learning curve, but the customer support was excellent! We had trouble with it integrating with our theme so I reached out and they responded quickly with a solution!

Richlandhub

Time spent using app 1 day

The Appstle app was exactly what we were looking for because we needed to be able to create multiple levels of frequency for our subscription offerings. But the biggest bonus is their support team. I needed to confirm that I had everything configured correctly and the team stayed with me throughout the whole process and even went beyond what I expected with helping me to make sure the design looked nice on my Shopify store. Highly recommend this up and coming company for your subscription plans.

Restore Health Plus

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Customer service has been amazing. Looking forward to using the app. thanks guys for all your help so far.

GAS UP! MASTER COFFEE

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Creo que es el mejor servicio al cliente que he tenido en los años que llevo como vendedor, se mira cuando una aplicación quiere crecer y triunfar, Gracias!

VeganCandyDealer

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

The support is excellent! If you have problems, you can chat directly with someone who will help you. So far I can only report positive things!