Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Cafes Bibal

J'ai essayé de nombreuses applications pour gérer des abonnements.
En France, ce n’est pas simple puisque nous ne pouvons pas utiliser Shopify Payment.
Je ne suis pas super à l'aise avec le code et à force d'essayer plusieurs apps j'ai mis un peu le bazar dans le code.
Junaid s'est proposé de m'aider sur plusieurs sujets. Franchement, le service client est au top et l'application propose un niveau de configuration très intéressant.
Je recommande cette application sans hésiter.

September 17, 2021

We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem and support you in your growth.

Hellohalfpenny

We have only just installed the app, however within the first hour we needed help and the support replied after just 5 minutes and got the app up and running for us.

Vetopia Online Store

This is probably the best subscription app you will find in the market. They have one of the best customer support ever seen (special thanks to Muhammad, Hemant & Junaid for your patience) and they are also continuously developing new features. Highly recommended!

Fincascoffee

So far the app is great no complains at all, it has everything you need to manage and grow your subscriptions, and the best part is that the customer service is great and they know what they are doing.
I highly recommend this app.

September 15, 2021

Shape Republic

Support is amazing, really helped me set up super fast and did some customization to the look and feel of the widgets.

September 1, 2021

Sips for Life

Seems cool so far. deddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

August 31, 2021

Naître

Incredibly impressed by the customer support. Each time I've needed help I've had it within 2 minutes on the live chat. Each time the operator has taken over my account and fixed my problem. I'm a new customer to Appstle but it gives me huge confidence that I know that support is so easily and quickly accessible.

August 31, 2021

Natural Xpression

Very flexible tool at a great price. Very good customer service that works with you to figure out how to do what you want to do -- and actually lets you know when something won't work too, so that you don't waste your time.

Horne Pecan Company

I used this app to help install a subscription service on our new shopify site. The tech was very helpful and so far we are very pleased with the support! Stay tuned for more as we get to use the app!

Cliganic

Great company, super responsive, did all my customization requests. Highly recommended! Few areas to improve:
1. Customer Portal - would be great if you will add the ability to change the colors, fonts, text like other sections. (only available via custom CSS).
2. Add Subscription Conversation Rate to dashboard! How many subscriptions are placed out of total orders placed. This is a key metric.
3. Lifetimely - add this as integration!