Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 3, 2021

Nice support so far. Still need time to review the app as this is only day day. Will adjust as needed wit more experience.

Pet Herbs Direct
Time spent using app: 1 day

Edited December 3, 2021

Their customer service is truly amazing! Just got off messaging with Nadeem as he helped me customize the app to match our theme. The only thing that could be better with this app is if they had a simple "switch" function for swapping out a product in the subscription to another similar product.

Routine Goods
Time spent using app: About 1 month

December 3, 2021

Simple to use, support is quick and professional, customizable, overall very useful app for all your subscription needs.

microdosify
Time spent using app: 9 months

December 3, 2021

I was going between Recharge and Appstle but lemme tell you, this app is cheaper, more customizable, and their customer service is literally amazingggg!! 10/10

Ultasmile
Time spent using app: 28 days

December 2, 2021

App Perfetta!! Persone cordiali e super disponibili. lo consiglio a chiunque servisse un servizio di abbonamento!

Leonardo leone store
Italy
Time spent using app: 7 months
Appstle Inc. replied December 2, 2021

Edited December 2, 2021

Customer service is great! They helped customize HTML and it was easy to get the widget for website.

Ubelicious
Time spent using app: 12 days
Appstle Inc. replied December 2, 2021

December 1, 2021

I have tried many subscription apps. Appstle is by far one of the best apps rich with custom features. Test it out for yourself, you will not be disappointed. Also, customer service is super fast in answering my questions.

Party Vendor Websites
Time spent using app: 14 days
Appstle Inc. replied December 1, 2021

November 30, 2021

I had used another app previously that I never received support for, only problems! As soon as I added Appstle someone reached out to ensure our experience was optimized. Fast, friendly, and amazing support! I can't recommend Appstle enough.

Alice, an Eclectic Adventure
Time spent using app: 42 minutes

Edited November 30, 2021

I can not say anything nice enough to describe my customer service experience on chat with Mann this morning. He got my widget all set up, he walked me through the settings, and he went above and beyond and helped me with customization to match my site. All the while he was very patient and polite. Excellent customer service! Thank you so much

The Bonsai Company
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

November 30, 2021

Works well! Easy installation and set up - Needed a bit of help and they were quick to fix the small issue I had.

Zone Smelling Salts USA