Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions | Reviews

by Appstle Solutions

Your go-to app for subscriptions, build-a-box, upselling, ...

TONE BAR コラーゲンバー for Women by Women

Updated review Sep 28 2021
After working with the app for 2 months and with the support team, I've decided to update my review. One thing I will mention straight off the bat is that the level of support and attention went down considerably when the Appstle team got their 5 star rating. I am (still) experiencing bugs in their app and was promised a fix 3 weeks ago, but none to be found. This is after multiple emails, chats and follow-ups. I had to repeat explanations of the same issues to the support team multiple times, and there were one or two moments where something was "fixed" that wasn't a problem in the first place. Although I wanted to work together to find a solution and make this app viable for my store, the Appstle team is not meeting me halfway, so I am currently searching for a replacement app. -------------
Original Review
August 3 2021
What makes Appstle Subs so good is the support that goes along with it. There were a couple of tweaks I wanted to execute and Dharmik was a great help with that (super patient too). I will say that we are not yet live with this functionality, so we have yet to see how it works in practice, including the customer management piece of it. Will keep everyone posted on how that goes, but in the meantime, I'm satisfied.

August 3, 2021

We apologize for not meeting your expectations. I have personally gone through all your tickets. Looks like we had resolved all your asks, except for billing address formatting, which is beyond our purview. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Regards,
Hemanth (co-founder & CTO, Appstle)

Selaura

TWO WEEKS trying to get payment sorted so our existing customers can log on and manage their payment details. They are still unable to do this. Advice is repeated despite not working. Awful service, response times are pathetic.

July 30, 2021

This is Ria, the cofounder of Appstle. I am sorry that you had a less than stellar experience. My co-founder and CTO, Hemanth had reached out to you about a week ago, for a call. The reason for wanting to talk is, a few things you want are beyond our app's control and we need real-time permissions from you to make changes.

Hemanth has again reached out to you for a call. We are on PST time, but are flexible with our availability based on your convenience.

Looking forward to helping you with your request.

Thank you.
Ria

Brown Bag Coffee Roasters

Great looking app - very poor support and migration. They indicate the ability to migrate from one subscription app to theirs. They are not capable of even doing 1 of the top 2 subscription apps (Recharge) in the Shopify marketplace. Communication is not great (I always have to reach out for updates), often saying they will get right back to us and nothing until I reach out 2 days later. Proof of concept seems great, but without a proper onboarding and support system the app is useless. Perhaps if you don't have a subscription app and are looking at setting one up for the first time... but that wasn't my case. After 3 weeks of trying, I'm out of time to get this to work. I'd advise finding an alternative app if you already have a subscription solution you are looking to migrate from.

July 27, 2021

This is Ria, the co-founder of Appstle. Sorry, we were not able to help you. Our Engineers have helped 100s of merchants migrate from other solutions in the past, but as we mentioned in the email, the data you provided us with, was missing a lot of important fields such as billing interval, shipping interval, etc. Our team tried their best to fill in the missing details, but doing so for over 200 rows seemed very risky for your upcoming orders.

Hope we can work together in the future

Cali Tiger

Terrible support we are still waiting for a simple task to be done going around in circles with the support! Use recharge instead

July 22, 2021

Dear Merchant,

This is Ria, the co-founder of Appstle. I am sorry you had a less than stellar experience with our app. We were not fully clear about your ask, and my co-founder and Tech Lead reached out to you several times, to set up a call with you, to get clarity.

Please let us know a good time to connect. You can reach out to us through email or the chat widget. We are happy to jump on a call anytime.

Regards,