Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 5, 2023

downloaded this to have a look about. ended up not using it. I unistalled it and its left files and crap everwhere. poor coding

Rocksolid Audio
Time spent using app: 28 days
Appstle Inc. replied January 5, 2023

Dear Merchant,

We apologize that you had a less than stellar experience with our app. Those files are added to load our subscription widget faster on your store. Whenever there is an uninstallation, Shopify automatically removes our code block from your theme files. Those files are not referenced anywhere else.

Hence, it would be helpful for us to get more insights into the problem you have mentioned. Please let us know if you are available for a call. If the problem was caused by Appstle, we would be more than happy to fix it for you, and consult on any other questions you may have.

November 20, 2022

Great price but I’ve been waiting over a week for their developers to move only 2 subscribers from bold to appstle and no response or resolution. This is my second time making the request so I’m still paying bold while waiting for appstle to do something they claim is super quick and easy.

Spotlight Body
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited August 1, 2022

I've decided to update my review after some time using the app. The app is fine, and more or less does what I need it to, but I'm having a lot of trouble with the customer service. Response times are extremely slow, and the answers they provide are usually very vague and not helpful. I can definitely attest that the level of support has diminished since starting with this app. Currently, I have many subscriptions that are scheduled to process, but are not processing a their scheduled time. The response I received to this issue was "they are in the queue, please give it more time." Even after asking to elaborate, I could not get a more straightforward answer. Support I've received in the past has eventually lead to a solution, though it's usually not exactly what I've been seeking. There are a lot of limitations within subscription settings that don't make sense, and the way much of the user interface is translated into English is difficult to understand. Overall, not pleased with the user-friendliness of the app. --- original review --- Kehanvi was a huge help today. Initially I had a problem with theme integration, which was a simple fix. That led into some more specific questions about my subscription offerings, and I was able to figure out exactly what I needed. Thank you! So far it seems like Appstle is going to work great for our business. There is a little bit of a learning curve setting it up, but it has a very customizable experience. Looking forward to launching our first subscription.

Chickadees Wooden Toys