Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Most trusted app for subscriptions, build-a-box, bundling, ...

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Spotlight Body

Great price but I’ve been waiting over a week for their developers to move only 2 subscribers from bold to appstle and no response or resolution. This is my second time making the request so I’m still paying bold while waiting for appstle to do something they claim is super quick and easy.

Chickadees Wooden Toys

I've decided to update my review after some time using the app. The app is fine, and more or less does what I need it to, but I'm having a lot of trouble with the customer service. Response times are extremely slow, and the answers they provide are usually very vague and not helpful. I can definitely attest that the level of support has diminished since starting with this app. Currently, I have many subscriptions that are scheduled to process, but are not processing a their scheduled time. The response I received to this issue was "they are in the queue, please give it more time." Even after asking to elaborate, I could not get a more straightforward answer. Support I've received in the past has eventually lead to a solution, though it's usually not exactly what I've been seeking. There are a lot of limitations within subscription settings that don't make sense, and the way much of the user interface is translated into English is difficult to understand. Overall, not pleased with the user-friendliness of the app. --- original review --- Kehanvi was a huge help today. Initially I had a problem with theme integration, which was a simple fix. That led into some more specific questions about my subscription offerings, and I was able to figure out exactly what I needed. Thank you! So far it seems like Appstle is going to work great for our business. There is a little bit of a learning curve setting it up, but it has a very customizable experience. Looking forward to launching our first subscription.

May 19, 2022