Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Your go-to app for subscriptions, build-a-box, upselling, ...

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

DoggieKarma

Update: resolved the issue the next day, so appears to all be working now - still think it'd be much better with more documentation, but no problems any longer. :) I want to like this app, but the support is fairly slow - to be fair, it's only been 1/2 a day, but when the app isn't working, that's a long time. And the app just doesn't work. I think it's because it's poorly coded, although I've only spent an hour or so digging into the JS. For example, it has trouble locating all the buy boxes on the page in order to actually add the subscription options, despite selecting them by class. I'd be ok with slow or no support if there were good documentation, but alas, that's also not the case. I'll revise the review if someone gets back to us and fixes the issues, but we just keep getting the same response that they have to "escalate" every issue and don't have a timeframe for getting back to us.

January 27, 2022

Hello,

This is Hemant, the lead dev/CTO of Appstle. I am sorry you had less than a stellar experience with our support. I went through the ticket in detail and the reason we had to involve the dev team, was because, by default, the widget is displayed only for the main product on the product page. It is done this way so that in case you have additional products on the same page, we don't display a widget for them by default.

To show an additional widget, it requires placing our snippet in the liquid code of your theme. We can add it for you but require some details. I have reached out to you on the chat as well. Please let me know a good time to connect.

A Kilo of Spices

I have just installed this plugin and so far the customer support has been exceptional. They have been quick to reply back to my queries with screenshots to help visualise their explanations.

The Rewear Company

We're just starting to test and use the app and so far very satisfied with the speed of their support team.

Botanical Bee Apothecary

I haven't used the app for long but I must say the customer service thus far has been amazing! I have a good feeling about the app and the service long term!

Radio Roasters Coffee

Very helpful, and relatively easy app to allow for recurring charges/subscription products. Support response is super fast and helpful.

January 15, 2022

Neighbours Feeding Neighbours

Customer service was great, very quick, friendly, and addressed all my concerns. we haven't started launched our subscription products yet, but so far so good.

FloraFoodsCo

I just installed this app and the team was a great help to me, it was easy to setup just a few small tweaks needed.
Thanks

December 30, 2021

LEWASTOCK BOUTIQUE

great app, very nice and functional!
You can easily sell subscription products through this app!
i'm very happy with this application!

December 18, 2021

Collective Arts Brewing

We're using Appstle to launch a Beer Club with subscriptions. The app made is very easy to get started and their staff of devs are very accommodating and helpful, even being able to help with custom coding! The app is still fairly new but it appears new updates/features are under development which Im excited for!

December 13, 2021

DMB Games UK

I like the app, and it does what I need it to do with the subscription service. More detailed support documentation on how to set up subscriptions and what each part of the subscriptions et up does would be helpful.

December 2, 2021