Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Beautifully designed invoices. Automatic and compliant.

LOTUS YUAN BAO

I love the beautiful designs and comfortable functions of this app. It helps me a lot that there are automation and manual editing options available. The support team is very friendly and welcoming. The little code snipped for having a link to the invoices within the customer accounts was included in my theme promptly. Thanks a lot guys!

Naturacig

The presentation of SUFIO is a fraud, it deceives the clients and it is totally illegal.
It is written: “Sufio invoices are compliant with legislation in France, the EU and over 50 countries worldwide”.

It’s wrong because the invoices generated by SUFIO are not respectful of the EU tax regulation.
I checked the invoices in detail with my accountant and my lawyer (specialist in tax law).

The app SUFIO is not able to manage discounts on the invoices.
In fact, SUFIO does incorrect calculation and shows incorrect prices when a discount is applied (the unit prices of the products are changed by the application).

Up to now, I paid to use SUFIO but all my invoices (with a discount) generated by SUFIO are wrong.

I have sent them a lot of emails with many details in order to find a solution.

At the beginning, they said that the problem was due to the Shopify's configuration.
After, they said: “this is simply how Shopify calculates prices when VAT is included. It is not something that Sufio can have any affect on.”

Finally, after months, they recognized the problem and said : “our development team were actually already aware of this issue and are currently working on an update to this feature to make sure the calculation is done correctly”.

They asked me to wait again months, they didn't solve anything, and they didn’t change their false presentation.

I contacted Shopify support to warn them of this problem of calculation and display of incorrect prices and I am surprised that they let SUFIO continue to sell this app with a false presentation on the Shopify App Store!

I have lost a lot of time, and I think it is not serious and respectful for actual and future clients of SUFIO.

The sellers that are using Shopify with SUFIO are concerned. They can be controlled by the administration and suffer heavy penalties. I think these sellers are not aware about that and solving the problem quickly would have been essential.

Hi Florian,

Sorry again for this issue.
As per my most recent email, we have now deployed a fix for this problem, and corrected your invoices so that you can use them for your records.

As mentioned, we have also refunded everything you paid to us and put your account on a 1-year free plan so that when you need to access those invoices, you can do so at no charge.

Unfortunately, we are just a small team, and although we try our best to get things fixed as quick as possible, we don’t always have the resources to get these things sorted as quickly as we would like.

We must make it absolutely clear that this was a technical issue not a compliance problem.
It was a human error during the implementation of the formula which calculates the taxes and discount, which we have now fixed.

It was not an attempt to defraud or or deceive you, or our other users, about the level of legal compliance of Sufio invoices.
We undertake regular compliance reviews in co-operation with Accounting firms in multiple countries to ensure that Sufio stays complaint with current legislation, and we take our claims of compliance very seriously.

I hope that you will trust us that our intention was not to act fraudulently, and we hope you will continue to use Sufio going forward.

archvizartist

Great app, saves me a lot of time. Amazing support, very quick response times. I really like that I can customize everything to my needs.

February 4, 2020

Hi Adam, thanks for this great review! Glad we could help you out- let us know if you need anything else.

VOESH Europe

Excellent Invoice formatting & easy to edit. Perfect for our needs - Check it out!! Highly Recommend

February 4, 2020

Hi Derrick, thanks for this awesome review- we really appreciate it!

International Key Supply

Great app with great support. On multiple occasions, we had to contact support for adjustments to the invoice template and we always had a quick response and resolution

February 4, 2020

Thanks for this lovely review, Sean. Glad we could help!

IQAir

We use this application for VAT validation and it's great! The Sufio team is also super responsive and helpful. Couldn't be happier we selected this app for our needs.

February 4, 2020

Thanks for the terrific review, Anthony! Let me know if you ever need anything else.

FEMPO

Great team, great App ! The Sufio team has always been super reactive and able to help when needed. I recommend this APP not only for it's performance but mostly for the great support team.

February 4, 2020

Hi Claudette, thanks for the review! We are always happy to help, so let us know if you need anything else.

Wärme Designer Heaters

I'm over the moon with this APP. Does exactly what it says it does and what we've been looking for. Looks great and easy to use for a fair price; what more can you ask for!

February 4, 2020

Thanks for this great review, Marcus! We really appreciate it.

Analog Motion

Easy to setup and use, and the team are always quick to respond to and assist with queries. Recommended

February 4, 2020

Hi Ric, thanks for the great review! Just reach out if you need anything else.

kiko+ and gg* EU

Easy to use, nice looking invoices, excellent customer service. Every time we needed help, Liam was very responsive and took care of it right away. Great app.

February 4, 2020

Thanks for this lovely review, Elisa. Always happy to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21