Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Powerful automated invoicing from first sale to large scale.

Nuoo

Great support that replied quickly and helped me with my request. Very useful app that I recommend. :)

September 7, 2020

Many thanks for your review, we really appreciate it! :)

shop.elithairtransplant

We needed an invoice tool which allows us to have every invoices created seperately but downloaded at once. This app does everything we need and more.
The support is very kind and fast.
All in all 5* thanks.

August 21, 2020

Many thanks for your review! We really appreciate your feedback :)

The Mama Set

I can definitely recommend Sufio! Simple to use, design looks great and very fast, friendly and responsive customer service!

September 14, 2020

Thank you! We're glad to hear about your positive experience with Sufio.
If there's anything else we could assist you with, please know, we're here for you! :)

HOST concept

With sufio, we can create invoices that meet both our layout and design needs, as well as local legal content requirements. Best support service I have experienced in ages, fast response with the possibility of custom adjustments. Although it seemed a little expensive for the limited number of invoices we need (in the small business we have), it's well worth the time saved and adds to the professional image.

September 14, 2020

Thank you for your kind words and that you have chosen Sufio! We're delighted to hear about your positive experience. Should you need any additional help, just let us know :)

DeoDoc

We are still evaluating Sufio's solution for us, but so far so good. Extremely customer oriented support team with fast paced implementation and response time. I am looking forward to evaluating the final product and if we are not happy with it I know that Sufio's accommodating team of specialists will be right behind us.

September 14, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review! We're happy you have chosen Sufio; we'll be glad to support you and help in future as well. Just let us know — We're ready to assist :)

Star Labs®

It does what it says on the tin and more. Their support is very quick and helpful. The upcoming features will make it even better.

September 14, 2020

Thank you for your kind words — We were happy to help!
If there's anything else we could do for oyu, just let us know..

IKON STYLE

I use this app for a short time now. Until yet I can say the support is very good and michal help directly If there are questions. For now I go with Sufio.

September 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking your time leaving us your positive review! Hope everything is running smooth! ;)

Annajevoli

I used Sufio to create manual invoices for my store and not just the ones created automatically with an order. The features are easy to use, I pretty much kept the default settings with minimal adjustments. Michael was also helpful in removing my name from the emails when sending invoices.

July 31, 2020

Thanks a lot for your motivating review! We were happy to help.
If you'd need additional help, please, let us know. We're here for you :)

BJOOKS

We have been using Sufio for three years. I then had to modify a function a bit - and got very, very quick help on the chat. This is a well thought out app. Cheers / Lars / BJOOKS.com

July 28, 2020

Lars, thank you so much for your kind words and loyalty!
If there's anything else you'd need a helping hand, please know that we are here for you! :)

Canadian Medical Distributors

Very useful app for those who need basic invoices and payment after order creation through Stripe. Drawbacks include not being able to push payment status and updated invoices back to Shopify, no search function for invoices.

Helpful support team.

July 28, 2020

Thank you for your constructive review! We appreciate it greatly. Words like yours help us to grow and do better. :)
In case you need additional help, please, let us know. We're here for you.