Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Beautifully designed invoices. Automatic and compliant.

Amabrush

I searched for an app to automatically create invoices for our orders which is also capable of having multiple languages. In addition to that I really like the design of the app compared with other similar apps. All in all I am very satisfied (:

In addition to that I am in contact with the support team which is very friendly and especially competently!

IvanaRosova

I am very satisfied with Sufio Invoicing App, we are using it for already more than 2 years. They have really nice invoice designs easy to use and set up, they have recently changed completely the whole overall look of the app to its perfection and the best is their customer service, always very prompt and to the point willing to help. Ivana

SlickPods

The app itself is great. However, the support is even better! Very happy. I highly recommend this. A must have for your store in my opinion.

Smartpanse

Best invoice app. Great support team that will help you always!!

Can highly recommend this.

Helen B

Great app! Does what is says it can do. Easy to install and easy to operate. Good and quick support. Very happy with it.

Ols Com Es

I have installed sufio from one year and half now. The funcionality and support always have been great!

A must app for invoicing in your store!

Stickers4dotcom

Lovely invoices but beware of the VAT exemption claims - they aren't technically correct

The EU VAT rules state that you can only deduct the VAT if the company provides a valid VAT number AND that the goods are being shipped outside of the country where the order is shipped from...

We are a UK company so EU businesses outside of the UK, with a valid VAT number, can order VAT free ONLY if the order is shipped outside of the UK. Unfortunately we receive a lot of orders from Ireland with valid VAT numbers but they get the order shipped to Northern Ireland (to save on shipping costs) which is in UK - therefore, technically, we can't deduct the VAT as we have to give HMRC proof that the goods have left the UK

Sufio are aware of this but their hands are tied because they can't get access to the address which is part of Shopify's checkout process - a closed system. Sadly the issue of a decent EU VAT exemption system for Shopify remains unsolved.

I have asked Jan to update their website with the full information - whilst their system will validate VAT numbers it will just mark that customer as VAT exempt, regardless of where the order is shipped to.

Nura Operations Pty Ltd Eu

Jan was extremely helpful, except there have been outstanding changes not implemented for awhile - especially for European VAT compliance, eventually we got there but it did take about 4-6 weeks.

Otherwise the invoices look quite good and the system functions well, the only changes i'd like to see is analysis and reporting of the invoices or mass export of this data.

Aurorabeauty

Nice tool and support! We're really satisfied with the final result and willingness of the team to dig into details in order to resolve issues as per our request.

Mypetismyfriend

Best support I've seen so far.