Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Powerful automated invoicing from first sale to large scale.

RJP Free Grocery Delivery

This app is very nice and helpful customer service. I will use them again. They respond fast, They will refund you in case if you used this app

November 12, 2020

Thank you for your kind words - we're delighted you enjoy both our app and customer service. We'd be happy to see you on board again once your online business is up and running!

air24.be

Great customer service, quick and effective. I had 2 problems that were solved after a couple of minutes.

November 12, 2020

Glad to hear our Support Team have provided you with a speedy resolution! Thank you for taking your time to leave us your review, we hope your experience with us will only be getting better so we eventually deserve 5 stars from you! :)

JugBerry

Michal S. help me solving an issue with my invoices. Very fast and friendly. I tried other invoice apps but this is definitely the best.

November 9, 2020

Thanks a lot for leaving your kind comment here - we love that you think we're the best - as we believe we are! ;)
Don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime, either Michal or the rest of the team will always be there for you!

Dynello

I primarily bought the app because of the VAT deduction function. I couldn't get it to work properly at first, but with persistent help over several days from Michal from the Sufio team, we got it to work. To any others struggeling with getting the app to deduct VAT:
1. make sure your prices are net (excl VAT), and eventual show prices incl. VAT below - thats what we have done (shopify has a guide. Sufio refers to it as well).
2. Tick settings in Sufio to allow VAT being deducted and validate VAT numbers.
3. Finally, be aware that the VAT sometimes is first deducted at 'Shipping'-step in the Checkout process. For inspiration: I made a snippet with the VAT deduction sufio code, and included it in the Cart page and Ajax Cart. Easy overview of code and easy CSS customisation. See www.dynello.com if you like. App highly recommended if you need to deduct VAT. Pricing seems fair to me, as you get fast and reliable support for every small question, and a professional system without bugs.
Thanks! - Jens

November 9, 2020

Many many many thanks for your amazing, detailed, and positive review! :) We especially appreciate your honesty and the guidance to other users, who might as well struggle with the VAT validation. Glad to hear everything runs smoothly now.
We're delighted that you find our support services helpful and don't forget, we are always here for you and happy to help you!

SprayFoamInsulation.com

Simple and elegant app with just the features we needed. Great customer support and fast to respond. Willing to adapt to custom needs.

November 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review - you made our day! Please don't hesitate to ask us for help anytime! :)

Pandora LT

Great app which eliminates the manual work otherwise needed to create and email invoices. We use it on all our stores, highly appreciated and recommended.

November 6, 2020

Happy to hear we can meet all your needs across your several stores! Thank you so much for taking your time to write your positive review! We are grateful to you! :)

Tuff Kong Records

Sufio's a great add-on to our Shopify platform workflow, provides a great invoicing service, it's easy to set up and adjust to your own needs especially for stores that sell worldwide. Great customer service and assistance and their staff is available to any required adjustment.

November 6, 2020

Many thanks for your review, we were happy to help! :)

AYNI Treasures Europe

I recently installed Sufio and am happy with the service they offer so far. The customer service has been extremely helpful in setting up the app and answering my concerns!

November 5, 2020

Many thanks for your encouraging words! :) We were happy to help you so please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions in the future.

My Jolie candle - FR

Very good app aned very good support. We just need the automatisation of credit note :) Perfect for our three stores

November 4, 2020

Merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire positif! Cela nous a fait très plaisir! :)

Casa Balandrau

Great support team! The app is easy to use and we had some problems due to our lack of experience in applying taxes in Shopify, but it's been easily solved by the support team.

November 4, 2020

Muchas gracias for you kind review! Whenever you need any help with taxes, you know whom to contact! ;) We're always here for you.