Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Powerful automated invoicing from first sale to large scale.

Les Petits Plaisirs

Nous utilisons cette app depuis quelques mois et elle est vraiment top ! Nous avons eu quelques ajustement à faire au niveau des exports de données et Michael et Liam ont été très réactifs et à l'écoute de nos besoins. Je recommande vivement cette application :)

June 15, 2020

Merci beaucoup! Nous sommes très heureux d’apprendre que vous soyez satisfait de notre application. :) Si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter. Nous sommes là pour vous!

Actionspot

Great app! Also very pleased with the customer service. They really fixed everything on my invoices that I asked.

June 15, 2020

Thank you! We were very happy to help you! Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

AMZ Translate

Works perfectly! I use it in my store for mainly B2B services and needed a good solution for VAT excemptions and VAT ID verification. It is very easy to install and to set up.

Also great support team. I had to include a specific sentence on my invoices for specific conditions. (customer country, language, VAT ID)

I just contacted the support and they set up everything within a few hours.

June 18, 2020

Thank you for your positive feedback! :) We are glad to hear you enjoy our service, as well as our customer support. Don't hesitate to get in touch should you need further help and/or customisation.

The Crappy Planet

Without doubt the best invoicing solution available for Shopify. Everything integrated smoothly into our existing shop, documents look great and support is superb!

June 15, 2020

Thank you for this terrific review! We are very happy to hear how satisfied you are with our app! :) If we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us; we're here for you.

Elite Wine Refrigeration

Great service and very useful app, the best invoicing app we have found with shopify - better than XERO who are an actual accouting company!

June 18, 2020

Many thanks for your kind words and a compliment! :) We are very flattered and also happy that our product is helping your business! Don't hesitate to reach out anytime, we will kindly answer your questions and assist further!

Sportpfad

i installed this app i had problems. the team helped me very quickly to solve the problem. Keep it up !!!

June 18, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihr positives Feedback! :) Our Customer Care Team is always here for you, contact us whenever you need our assistance.

Airthereal

I would absolutely recommend Sufio. Super great customer service. We like the function of tax-exemption and auto verification.

June 11, 2020

Thank you so much for these kind words! :)
We're very happy to hear how much you like the functions of our app.

If you'd ever need our help, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us again!

DealsPassion

scam app taking money for not doing anything and not showing up in the app menu that it will cost me something from a certain date like the other apps do. SCAM

June 15, 2020

Thanks for taking your time for the review.

We are deeply sorry about the inconvenience that you have encountered while using our service. If you are not happy with the functionalities we provide, we gladly give you 100% refund on your purchase.

Please bear in mind that while we offer a free 14-day trial, you are only charged upon your approval at the end of the trial period. Without it, we cannot proceed any payment.

As our users satisfaction is our utmost priority, we are always doing our best to offer seamless and pleasurable experience to all our clients. In case you'd like to give us another shot, we offer our assistance to set up your account to your liking and get you started for a successful journey with us! :)

Lemaire

Great support team, very reactive. Efficient app, customizable settings, eady to use and answering main business needs

June 10, 2020

Thank you / Merci beaucoup for your kind words! We are happy that our product meets your needs and that you enjoy our support services. We are here for you so feel free to contact us anytime should you need further assistance! :)

Fournituren.nl Zakelijk

App is working perfect. Service is also perfect. Wanted to have a VAT check tool in the registration form so that customers have to put the right VAT number before they buy something. Helps a lot for selling to other EU countries. Asked for it and they fixed the registration form for me and worked right away!

June 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind review! It was a big pleasure for us to help you! If there's anything else you'd need our assistance with, please, do not hesitate to get in touch with us. :)