Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Powerful automated invoicing from first sale to large scale.

B.B.N des vins en Bio, Biodynamie et Nature & des livres

Sufio est très simple à installer et paramétrer ; bon choix de templates, très "customizables" ; surtout le service support est top, réponses rapides, très adaptables, il est d'ailleurs préférable de passer par eux au bout d'un moment.
juste un bemol il y a en France de nombreuses mentions légales à insérer or, les espaces prévus à cet effet sont trop peu nombreux dans les templates disponibles.

October 23, 2020

Merci pour votre rétroaction positive! :) Nous sommes heureux que vous ayez une expérience positive avec nous et nos services clients! En même temps, nous apprécions votre honnêteté concernant les espaces disponibles dans notre produit.

Canadian Medical Distributors

Very useful app for those who need basic invoices and payment after order creation through Stripe. Drawbacks include not being able to push payment status and updated invoices back to Shopify, no search function for invoices.

Helpful support team.

July 28, 2020

Thank you for your constructive review! We appreciate it greatly. Words like yours help us to grow and do better. :)
In case you need additional help, please, let us know. We're here for you.

bellawear.be

Great app, looks good and works fine. And when i had questions i received very quick and good support.

August 7, 2019

Thanks for the nice review Bjorn. Let us know if you ever need help with anything else!

Endurance Edge

++ Great app for invoicing, mostly customisable for our needs and some of the best customer service going.

- - Purchase Order numbers would be a valuable addition.

August 7, 2019

Thanks for the great review Tegyn!

Unfortunately, Shopify doesn't allow us to add a new field to the "Create Order" section in the Shopify admin.
However, it is possible to add the PO number manually to the invoice in Sufio, or to capture the PO number in the storefront as we describe here: https://sufio.com/articles/shopify/create-invoices-from-orders/additional-details/po-numbers/

Nura Operations Pty Ltd Eu

Jan was extremely helpful, except there have been outstanding changes not implemented for awhile - especially for European VAT compliance, eventually we got there but it did take about 4-6 weeks.

Otherwise the invoices look quite good and the system functions well, the only changes i'd like to see is analysis and reporting of the invoices or mass export of this data.

Targetvision

Extremely easy to use. Interfaces with Shopify well. Only reason I cannot give them a 5 star review is because there is no phone support. In today's fast paced business world, having a person you can talk to is paramount.

The Stargazer Store

Excellent app to have automatic invoices. Amazing support, solving problems that are not even theirs. Although maybe a little bit expensive since I had to go for the extended plan (starter pack only has 7 invoices a month and no VAT exemption options). But I would still highly recommend it if you're looking for an invoicing solution.

Uaevaping

I had no issues almost for 1 year until the last 2 months where I noticed that all orders are not updated automatically and I have to go through every order in my store and do a manual update which takes alot of time !! It happened more than 10 times in the last 2 months and decided to uninstall the app . Not recommended at all as they were unable to fix this issue .

Update : Nov 11th,2017

I received an email from the company manager who was really professional in solving the issue I had and I was completely satisfied. Thanks.

Velotoze

Solid App. Simple to use, effective and inexpensive. Support is great as well, very responsive.

Vama Vapor2

Excellent customer service and great customisation!

Previous 1