Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Beautifully designed invoices. Automatic and compliant.

Star Labs®

It does what it says on the tin and more. Their support is very quick and helpful. The upcoming features will make it even better.

IKON STYLE

I use this app for a short time now. Until yet I can say the support is very good and michal help directly If there are questions. For now I go with Sufio.

Annajevoli

I used Sufio to create manual invoices for my store and not just the ones created automatically with an order. The features are easy to use, I pretty much kept the default settings with minimal adjustments. Michael was also helpful in removing my name from the emails when sending invoices.

July 31, 2020

Thanks a lot for your motivating review! We were happy to help.
If you'd need additional help, please, let us know. We're here for you :)

BJOOKS

We have been using Sufio for three years. I then had to modify a function a bit - and got very, very quick help on the chat. This is a well thought out app. Cheers / Lars / BJOOKS.com

July 28, 2020

Lars, thank you so much for your kind words and loyalty!

eStyloPro

I am new with Shopify and they helped me get it right even though it was not straight forward. So far so good.

July 31, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are here for you. Anytime! :)

Enspirar

Amazing app to create and send invoices to customers. I've been using it for more than 3 years and it works really well and the customer service is extremely good too. Any problem or modification you need to do will be done by their group of experts. Totally recommended app!

Scarlett Poppies

Helpful, good customization, quick support turnaround with replies and help.
Totally recommend ! Great app

July 28, 2020

Thank you a ton for this lovely review! We were happy to assist! :)
In case you need more help, shoot us a message. We're here for you...

Shakti Mat Australia

We use Sufio on all 5 of our Shopify stores. The app works great and is a massive time saver. The team is also very supportive. Two thumbs up

July 31, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words and loyalty!
We're happy to assist whenever we can. If there's anything else you'd need a helping hand, please know that we are here for you! :)

Aventure bio

Great app and great support. Such a precious help to reach legal compliance for our accounting system. Integration with Shopify is super easy. A bit pricy but it's worth it

July 28, 2020

Thank you for taking your time and writing this kind review of yours! We were delighted to help you, and we are always here for you; reach out to us at any time. :)

AVA & MAY

We use it for both invoices and credit notes and are very happy with the set up. It would also be interesting to explore all the other features that it offers in the future. Special mention goes to the support, they are fast, nice and helped us with all our requests. Thumbs up :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23