Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Beautifully designed invoices. Automatic and compliant.

REAL FABRICA

I had an issue with a cancelled invoice, we just want to restore it. There is no option already but Liam helped, informed and resolved in a day.

November 13, 2019

Hi Susana, glad I could help! Thanks for the nice review :)

nuud | fresh armpits worldwide

Sleak app, and great support! They helped us tremendously to set up our B2B section on our website.

November 13, 2019

Thanks for the great review Jop! I'm glad we could help you get set-up.

Moses Tee Shop

Great app, great help, especially for customers in Europe! Little problems were solved very quickly - keep on doing it this way!

November 13, 2019

Hi Michaele, thanks for the great review! We'll do our best :)

Canvas & More

This app does everything it says it does and more. Extremely simple to use! Support is next level - they replied within an hour to my queries and went above and beyond to assist. Thank you! HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GIVE THIS APP A TRY

November 13, 2019

Thanks Jeremy for this awesome review!
Let us know if you ever need anything else, and we'll be glad to help.

SUSHI Bikes

Awesome and quick customer service. Great designs for invoices and all the modification opportunities I needed.

November 13, 2019

Thanks for your kind review Andy! Let us know if you ever need help with anything else.

deBesteKamer

Great app to generate professional invoices from Shopify. I recently had a synchronization problem with my shop customers, but the support service is very communicative and helped me out quickly.

November 13, 2019

Thank you for this great review, Elien! We're glad we could help you out with the sync issue.

CARRON PARIS

Edit : I had some issue with the app, the support has been great, they listened to me and fix my issues by calling me.

FitFire

Hands down the best app for invoices, you can download all your invoices at once. I had a problem and the support fixed it for me within minutes from sending them a message.

August 27, 2019

Thanks for your amazing review, Jordy! Glad we could help you with your invoices :)

Popstrukt Furniture

Fantastic app for small to medium businesses. Simple and professional invoicing. Look no further. Customers are saved, entering VAT details are easy and quick. Would like to see this app in mobile app version for on the go invoicing.

August 27, 2019

Thanks for your great review! That's a good suggestion: we will look into it for the future.

MyDreamlight

Great app, helpful support which helped me out quickly on a small matter, 5 stars ! I recommend !!!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad we were able to help!