Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Beautifully designed invoices. Automatic and compliant.

Naturacig

The presentation of SUFIO is a fraud, it deceives the clients and it is totally illegal.
It is written: “Sufio invoices are compliant with legislation in France, the EU and over 50 countries worldwide”.

It’s wrong because the invoices generated by SUFIO are not respectful of the EU tax regulation.
I checked the invoices in detail with my accountant and my lawyer (specialist in tax law).

The app SUFIO is not able to manage discounts on the invoices.
In fact, SUFIO does incorrect calculation and shows incorrect prices when a discount is applied (the unit prices of the products are changed by the application).

Up to now, I paid to use SUFIO but all my invoices (with a discount) generated by SUFIO are wrong.

I have sent them a lot of emails with many details in order to find a solution.

At the beginning, they said that the problem was due to the Shopify's configuration.
After, they said: “this is simply how Shopify calculates prices when VAT is included. It is not something that Sufio can have any affect on.”

Finally, after months, they recognized the problem and said : “our development team were actually already aware of this issue and are currently working on an update to this feature to make sure the calculation is done correctly”.

They asked me to wait again months, they didn't solve anything, and they didn’t change their false presentation.

I contacted Shopify support to warn them of this problem of calculation and display of incorrect prices and I am surprised that they let SUFIO continue to sell this app with a false presentation on the Shopify App Store!

I have lost a lot of time, and I think it is not serious and respectful for actual and future clients of SUFIO.

The sellers that are using Shopify with SUFIO are concerned. They can be controlled by the administration and suffer heavy penalties. I think these sellers are not aware about that and solving the problem quickly would have been essential.

THE PEOPLE OF SAND

I needed an app to print /export invoices. I could not customize the template the way i wanted. Just changing the word "Invoice" to something else was not possible. The customer service was not pleasant neither I don't get the fuss? There is better and cheaper app. Printout Designer by example.

September 4, 2019

Hi Audrey, we are so sorry you have had a bad experience!
We actually did not receive any of the messages you sent us. It turns out there was a bug in our email processing service which caused your emails to bounce, so we didn't find them until we investigated today following your review.

We definitely can help you out with some template customizations, and also to re-label "Invoice". That's no problem.
If you can try again to write to us at support@sufio.com (try directly from your email client, rather than through the app, just to be sure) with exactly what you need, we'll do our best to help you out.

We will also be glad to give you another 14-day free trial if you re-install, since you didn't get to make use of your initial one.

Apologies once more, and we hope you consider giving Sufio another shot.

lotuscrafts3

The app is wrongly claiming and advertising to cover EU VAT validation and handling of B2B EU intra community supply purchases. It simply cant do it.
And I was very surprised that the app developers dont seem to (want to) understand the basic legal requirement regarding EU VAT regulations.

Since the tool does not change any prices after VAT validation in the frontend (!) the sufio support recommended us the exclude taxes from prices. This is an even worse solution, it is simply illegal in the EU to add VAT at the checkout, prices must be shown at any time inkl. VAT.

I know its shopifys fault that there is no VAT ID check possible during checkout but if your tool cant fix this stop claiming otherwise.

Furthermore one has to be clear that VAT IDs collected by the plugin are only added as a "tag" and thus are not shared through the shopify API and thus cannot be exported to any ERP.

August 7, 2019

Hi there,
We understand it is frustrating, but unfortunately this is simply how Shopify calculates prices when VAT is included.
It is not something that Sufio can have any affect on.

We try to explain this a bit in our article: https://sufio.com/articles/shopify/taxes/tax/include-exclude-taxes-product-prices/