Sufio: Beautiful Invoices

Sufio: Beautiful Invoices

by Sufio

Professionally crafted invoices. Compliant and automatic.

bellawear.be

Great app, looks good and works fine. And when i had questions i received very quick and good support.

August 7, 2019

Thanks for the nice review Bjorn. Let us know if you ever need help with anything else!

Endurance Edge

++ Great app for invoicing, mostly customisable for our needs and some of the best customer service going.

- - Purchase Order numbers would be a valuable addition.

August 7, 2019

Thanks for the great review Tegyn!

Unfortunately, Shopify doesn't allow us to add a new field to the "Create Order" section in the Shopify admin.
However, it is possible to add the PO number manually to the invoice in Sufio, or to capture the PO number in the storefront as we describe here: https://sufio.com/articles/shopify/create-invoices-from-orders/additional-details/po-numbers/

Nura Operations Pty Ltd Eu

Jan was extremely helpful, except there have been outstanding changes not implemented for awhile - especially for European VAT compliance, eventually we got there but it did take about 4-6 weeks.

Otherwise the invoices look quite good and the system functions well, the only changes i'd like to see is analysis and reporting of the invoices or mass export of this data.

Targetvision

Extremely easy to use. Interfaces with Shopify well. Only reason I cannot give them a 5 star review is because there is no phone support. In today's fast paced business world, having a person you can talk to is paramount.

The Stargazer Store

Excellent app to have automatic invoices. Amazing support, solving problems that are not even theirs. Although maybe a little bit expensive since I had to go for the extended plan (starter pack only has 7 invoices a month and no VAT exemption options). But I would still highly recommend it if you're looking for an invoicing solution.

Uaevaping

I had no issues almost for 1 year until the last 2 months where I noticed that all orders are not updated automatically and I have to go through every order in my store and do a manual update which takes alot of time !! It happened more than 10 times in the last 2 months and decided to uninstall the app . Not recommended at all as they were unable to fix this issue .

Update : Nov 11th,2017

I received an email from the company manager who was really professional in solving the issue I had and I was completely satisfied. Thanks.

Velotoze

Solid App. Simple to use, effective and inexpensive. Support is great as well, very responsive.

Vama Vapor2

Excellent customer service and great customisation!

Decanter Awards shop

Great experience so far. Really streamlined our process. Does not do everything we would like yet, but very impressed by development commitment to offer new functionality in near future. Customer service very accessible, helpful and prompt replies.