Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Powerful automated invoicing from first sale to large scale.

Delicate Culotte

Super ! et support hyper reactif , repond directement aux questions , au niveau des prix ça vaut le coup pour facture illimités

My Pantry Organizer

I love this app! First of all, it does exactly what I need it to do - send invoices and additional attachments like return forms. When started using the app I had at least 10 different questions and issues I had to sort out before launching my website, and customer service answered and fixed everything - and more in a blink of an eye. I couldn't be more happy!

Bolini®

I use this app for all my invoices. I had some trouble with it but Michal from the customer service has helped me tremendously

Misterfris

Needed some custom changes to our invoice and delivery templates, they did it very fast and exact to our request, very helpfull and friendly support !
Thanks !

January 14, 2021

It's our great pleasure to be assisting you. Don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime! :) Thank you for your nice review.

Mark's Corpex

I have been using Sufio for quite some time and I have been loving howwell designed the templates are for our customer invoicing. Recently, we added customizable options to our products, and I needed the customization options to show up on the invoices. I reached out to the Sufio guys and they immediately made that happen! I can't stress enough how good this app is. It's a must-have for every professional shopify store.
A Shoutout to Michael Djimi for being my point of contact throughout the process.

January 14, 2021

Thank you so much! :) We appreciate you took your time to write this amazing review. We're really happy you're pleased with our customisations options. Stay tuned for what we have in store in the future.

BilligBlomst

Sufio made invoices very easy for our business. The support team was also very quick to assist when in need. I would recommend Sufio to everyone doing business through Shopify.

January 14, 2021

Many thanks for leaving us your kind review and recommending us to other businesses! :)

Maschalina

The app is in higher price tag but we recently wanted to change something and it was done quickly and with great customer service

January 7, 2021

We hope you enjoy the value we bring to you! :) Our customer services are always available for you. Let us know if we can ever be of some help. We are here for you. Thank you!

Colour Savers

EXCELLENT - Top Quality - Very Functional for B2C, B2B and wholesale needs.
Custom to you look and needs for impressive results

January 7, 2021

Excellent quality for an excellent client like you! We're honoured to have received a review from you. On behalf of the Sufio team - thank you! :)

Eline Rosina | B2B

Perfect and smart app and very good customer service. The automation works perfect and the templates are fine.

January 7, 2021

Thank you! We're very pleased you benefit from both our design templates and our customer service. Don't hesitate to get in touch anytime! :)

IVF Store

We spent a lot of time researching Invoice Apps to add to our Shopify business and Sufio was our first choice. The options of invoice formats to select from was a plus, but the Admin interface is what we utilize every day. We can quickly download past due invoices to send via email or print in mass as needed. If/When a customer needs a statement of account, we can quickly access their unpaid invoices, download a .csv file, make appropriate edits and send to the customer in seconds. Edits to invoices are also simple, quick and easy. Our business model requires we make minor changes to final invoices after items are sold and Sufio makes it very easy for us to make the changes ourselves. If we need assistance, Sufio's support team is fantastic. Quick responses, patience in understanding the issue and a genuine interest in helping us find the solution or alternative. Lastly, 65% of our customers pay for their product after the delivery of goods. For those paying by Credit Card, the Stripe functionality available through the electronic Sufio invoice makes it a seamless, efficient way to collect payment. Sufio has been instrumental in helping us grow our business and keeping cash flow under control.

January 7, 2021

Wow! We are truly humbled by your amazing feedback! Our customers' satisfaction is our utmost priority and so seeing a review like yours makes us really happy! We're glad our app has become instrumental in your business growth and we wish you all the best for your endeavours! Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this amazing review. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31