4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing invoice operations, especially for retail and wholesale businesses. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, customizable features, and ability to handle VAT and tax issues. Merchants value its clean invoice templates and automatic pulling of company and order details. The standout feature is the excellent customer service, known for quick, efficient responses and swift implementation of customizations, such as sorting products by SKU number on the invoice.

October 28, 2013

This is an amazing app! It is exactly what I needed for automatic invoicing of my customers. Simple and effective! The invoice itself looks very professional and I was able to easily add my custom logo to the top. There is an option for the customer to print, download or view it online. The customer support that was offered to me was also very impressive. I had daily communication with the developer over a period of 4 days until my invoice was perfected to my desire. First class all the way!

Classroom Friendly Supplies
3 days using the app
February 3, 2023

Amazing tool, easy to setup and configure, does what it needs to do. Fair pricing- and if you do not need automatic invoicing, but only VAT invoices, its super simple.

On top, great customer service.

Hawkstone
Sufio replied February 6, 2023

Thank you for lovely review! We're glad to hear our app has made things easy for you! We do our best to take away the stress from invoicing and our Support team are always ready to help you get set up :)

May 20, 2021

They were incredibly helpful. Djimi from the Sufio team spent two hours talking with me and showing me how to fix all of our issues. Great service!

Vintage Wholesale Europe
Austria
Sufio replied June 9, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! It means a lot as customer satisfaction is our priority. Please feel free to get back in touch anytime :)

March 26, 2021

I've been on the search for the best invoice app, and this one has ticked all the boxes for me! I was specifically looking for one that was compatible with Zapiet, and was also clean and customizable. Their technical support is also amazing and Djimi was especially helpful and quick with any issues I came across. Thank you so much for creating an amazing product!

mijjiCakes
Sufio replied April 1, 2021

Thank you very much for your encouraging & kind review - you made our day! :) We're stoked over the fact that we serve well your use case! Don't hesitate to ask for assistance anytime - our support team are always there for you.

July 30, 2019

Sufio helps me create tax-compliant invoices. The support was very helpful and quick in helping me add conditional phrasing to the invoices.

FLOWSOFLY
Austria
Sufio replied August 7, 2019

Thanks for your kind review Florian! Let us know if you ever need help with anything else.

November 28, 2019

I'm over the moon with this APP. Does exactly what it says it does and what we've been looking for. Looks great and easy to use for a fair price; what more can you ask for!

Wärme Designer Heaters
Sufio replied February 4, 2020

Thanks for this great review, Marcus! We really appreciate it.

February 22, 2019

Covers all the needs and provides beautiful templates. The support is outstanding with very quick response time. Worth the cost

greenware.sk
Slovakia
November 7, 2019

Sleak app, and great support! They helped us tremendously to set up our B2B section on our website.

nuud | fresh armpits worldwide
Netherlands
Sufio replied November 13, 2019

Thanks for the great review Jop! I'm glad we could help you get set-up.

September 8, 2021

Wij zochten een app waarbij de BTW check (VIES) automatisch gedaan zou worden voor er een account aangemaakt/gekocht kan worden. Dit werkt! Ik werd overal super snel en netjes bij geholpen. dit is echt een aanrader!

Inkjet Etiketten
Netherlands
Sufio replied September 21, 2021

Dank u voor uw positieve recensie!

October 5, 2022

Best app for invoices!!! Also, customer support is great, they are very quick and helpful. If you have any kind of e-commerce this app is a must!

Di Valgoni
Serbia
Sufio replied October 14, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! Our team are always proud to hear how we have been able to help our users and we will continue to be there whenever you need assistance :)