Let Sufio automatically create and send invoices for every order in your store. Have time to grow your business.
Loved by accountants.
All invoices are fully compliant with accounting legislation worldwide, and professionally translated to over 30 languages.
Invoices that tell your story.
Send invoices that help you stand out and build a powerful brand. Our invoices are professionally crafted by top print designers
About Sufio: Beautiful Invoices
OVER 3,150 STORES TRUST US WITH THEIR INVOICES.
Sufio is used by online stores from over 75 countries — from hundreds of Shopify Plus stores like MVMT and Anova to the Australian government.
HOW INVOICES WORK IN SUFIO.
CREATED FROM ORDERS
- Sufio automatically creates invoices when orders are created, paid or fulfilled.
SENT TO CUSTOMERS
- Invoices can be automatically sent by email, or customers can download them offline.
- Sufio helps you get paid faster by allowing your customers to pay their invoices online.
POWERFUL FEATURES, SIMPLE TO USE.
SELL TO BUSINESSES
- Capture and validate VAT and GST numbers from your business customers and automatically set European business customers as tax exempt in your store.
- Create your own unique invoice by customizing colors and elements of your template.
PRINT IN BULK
- Print or download multiple PDF invoices at once and share them with your accountant.
- Create other types of documents like pro forma invoices, credit notes and quotes.
- Create invoices in the same currency your customers used while shopping in your store.
- All documents are fully compliant with accounting legislation in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India, Singapore, UK, Ireland and other countries of the European Union. Sufio is a professional alternative to Shopify Order Printer.
OVER 30 LANGUAGES
- Rechnung, facture, invois, fattura, factura, faktura, fatura, חשבונית ,الفاتورة, 請求書, 发票? Professionally translated by local accountants, our invoices are available in over 30 languages including German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Arabic, Hebrew, Malay, Japanese and Chinese.
- Our experienced support team can help you set up invoices and taxes for your store.
- Shopify POS
Pricing 14-day free trial
Automatic invoice creation
Compliant with legislation
50 invoices per month
1 language and currency
Everything in Basic plus:
Multiple languages and currencies
Validation of VAT numbers
Credit and Delivery Notes
Everything in Standard plus:
Quotes and Estimates
Everything in Premium plus:
Template design customizations
Custom onboarding and setup
Review of store tax settings
Recommended for Shopify Plus
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 163 reviews
Most recent reviews
Karma Yoga Shop
I had a specific need and i got an amazing customer support experience. Sufio is a great app and it will definitely save me a lot of time.
Plants For Humans
It is by far the best customer care experience in Shopify community I have experienced. I love how the app works and looks, but even more I love the speed of how country specific issues, like translations or required fields get resolved. The communication with Sufio Team is great - these guys really deserve their success. Kudos!
The app is claiming to cover EU VAT validation and handling of B2B EU intra community supply. However, it does not show / charge B2B customer correct prices even when they are validated!
If a product cost 10€ gross incl. VAT you cannot simply charge 10€ net to a B2B customer, that doesn't make any sense and is also misleading and therefore a violation of competition law (Wettberwerbsrecht) in Germany.
I am very surprised that the app developers dont seem to understand the basic concept auf EU VAT regulations.
Futhermore one has to be clear that VAT IDs collected by the plugin are not shared through the shopify API and thus cannot be exported to any ERP.
UPDATE: the sufio support recommended us the exclude taxes from prices. This is an even worse solution, it is simply not common and illegal in the EU to add VAT at the checkout, prices must be shown at any time inkl. VAT.