Let Sufio automatically create and send invoices for every order in your store. Have time to grow your business.
Loved by accountants.
All invoices are fully compliant with accounting legislation worldwide, and professionally translated to over 30 languages.
Invoices that tell your story.
Send invoices that help you stand out and build a powerful brand. Sufio invoices are created by professional print designers.
About Sufio: Professional Invoices
TRUSTED BY MORE THAN 3,000 STORES.
Sufio is used by online stores in 75 countries. Our customers include Shopify Plus stores like MVMT, Anova, and the Australian government.
HOW INVOICES WORK IN SUFIO.
CREATED FROM ORDERS
- Sufio automatically creates invoices when orders are created, paid or fulfilled.
SENT TO CUSTOMERS
- Invoices can be automatically sent by email, or customers can download them offline.
- Sufio helps you get paid faster by allowing your customers to pay their invoices online.
POWERFUL FEATURES, SIMPLE TO USE.
SELL TO BUSINESSES
- Capture and validate VAT and GST numbers from your business customers and automatically set European business customers as tax exempt in your store.
- Create your own unique invoice by customizing colors and elements of your template.
PRINT IN BULK
- Print or download multiple PDF invoices at once and share them with your accountant.
- Create other types of documents like pro forma invoices, credit notes and quotes.
- Create invoices in the same currency your customers used while shopping in your store.
- All documents are fully compliant with accounting legislation in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India, Singapore, UK, Ireland and other countries of the European Union. Sufio is a professional alternative to Shopify Order Printer.
OVER 30 LANGUAGES
- Rechnung, facture, invois, fattura, factura, faktura, fatura, חשבונית ,الفاتورة, 請求書, 发票? Professionally translated by local accountants, our invoices are available in over 30 languages including German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Arabic, Hebrew, Malay, Japanese and Chinese.
- Our experienced support team can help you set up invoices and taxes for your store.
- Shopify POS
Automate marketing tasks with this app using Kit skills.
Pricing 14-day free trial
Automatic invoice creation
Compliant with legislation
50 invoices per month
1 language and currency
Everything in Basic plus:
Multiple languages and currencies
Validation of VAT numbers
Credit and Delivery Notes
Everything in Standard plus:
Quotes and Estimates
Everything in Premium plus:
Template design customizations
Custom onboarding and setup
Review of store tax settings
Recommended for Shopify Plus
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 207 reviews
Most recent reviews
Roy Greenfeld, Inc.
Short review: Sufio does great invoices and has wonderful customer service. Use them!
Long review: Sufio automated a manual task that used to consume a lot of time for our staff. The invoices look great and the VAT edit feature is perfect. We've been with Sufio long enough to have uncovered a bug - but they helped us with a workaround until they fixed it. That kind of service is rare and appreciated. We can't recommend them highly enough!
LOTUS YUAN BAO
I love the beautiful designs and comfortable functions of this app. It helps me a lot that there are automation and manual editing options available. The support team is very friendly and welcoming. The little code snipped for having a link to the invoices within the customer accounts was included in my theme promptly. Thanks a lot guys!
The presentation of SUFIO is a fraud, it deceives the clients and it is totally illegal.
It is written: “Sufio invoices are compliant with legislation in France, the EU and over 50 countries worldwide”.
It’s wrong because the invoices generated by SUFIO are not respectful of the EU tax regulation.
I checked the invoices in detail with my accountant and my lawyer (specialist in tax law).
The app SUFIO is not able to manage discounts on the invoices.
In fact, SUFIO does incorrect calculation and shows incorrect prices when a discount is applied (the unit prices of the products are changed by the application).
Up to now, I paid to use SUFIO but all my invoices (with a discount) generated by SUFIO are wrong.
I have sent them a lot of emails with many details in order to find a solution.
At the beginning, they said that the problem was due to the Shopify's configuration.
After, they said: “this is simply how Shopify calculates prices when VAT is included. It is not something that Sufio can have any affect on.”
Finally, after months, they recognized the problem and said : “our development team were actually already aware of this issue and are currently working on an update to this feature to make sure the calculation is done correctly”.
They asked me to wait again months, they didn't solve anything, and they didn’t change their false presentation.
I contacted Shopify support to warn them of this problem of calculation and display of incorrect prices and I am surprised that they let SUFIO continue to sell this app with a false presentation on the Shopify App Store!
I have lost a lot of time, and I think it is not serious and respectful for actual and future clients of SUFIO.
The sellers that are using Shopify with SUFIO are concerned. They can be controlled by the administration and suffer heavy penalties. I think these sellers are not aware about that and solving the problem quickly would have been essential.
Sorry again for this issue.
As per my most recent email, we have now deployed a fix for this problem, and corrected your invoices so that you can use them for your records.
As mentioned, we have also refunded everything you paid to us and put your account on a 1-year free plan so that when you need to access those invoices, you can do so at no charge.
Unfortunately, we are just a small team, and although we try our best to get things fixed as quick as possible, we don’t always have the resources to get these things sorted as quickly as we would like.
We must make it absolutely clear that this was a technical issue not a compliance problem.
It was a human error during the implementation of the formula which calculates the taxes and discount, which we have now fixed.
It was not an attempt to defraud or or deceive you, or our other users, about the level of legal compliance of Sufio invoices.
We undertake regular compliance reviews in co-operation with Accounting firms in multiple countries to ensure that Sufio stays complaint with current legislation, and we take our claims of compliance very seriously.
I hope that you will trust us that our intention was not to act fraudulently, and we hope you will continue to use Sufio going forward.