Suggestr AI Recommendations

Suggestr AI Recommendations | Reviews

by Suggestr

Boost Your Sales and AOV with Personalized Recommendations AI

Angeles Couture

I have decided to use this application in my store because from my own experience as a shopper, I like to shop by looking at pictures, often using google photos. The IA works well and picks up the right product to show. In overall, the whole application feature makes the product page more alive, and I believe this will also help to lower the bounce rate and improve the Google ranking. I am glad to find this app!

BajaTiki

We are thrilled at BajaTiki.com with the Suggestr AI app. Highly recommend. It adds movement and excitement to our storefront, and is just a lot of fun to use as a customer. The set up is easy, and if you have a question the Suggestr AI customer service is A+.

Anime Dagger

Started using the app 1 month back and the recommendations they make are totally spot on. The support team is also ready to help whenever required, they are doing great work. Big thumps :)

UCLOPIA HK

A very useful app, great design, so much better than original one, wide range of customisation, which fits my website so well.

Sunnykah

Greate app in less then a month I've made almost 200 NIS which is almost 60$ and return my investment for the app. But what's cooler then that is that I got more exposure for new products with 7254 views for the widget, 473 click and a CTR of 6.52%! Thanks guys!

MADE BY MAGS COSMETICS

Amazing support and quick responses. I was able to change the position and size of the recommendation widget. Thank you!

STEEL HORSE LEATHER

The development team for this app is outstanding! They are actively taking feedback and are rolling out changes rapidly. They take a very hands on approach to helping you succeed and increase revenue using their app. I would highly recommend at least going with a trial to see how it works for you.

MONOSUIT

It is new but very impressive app that worth to be installed. Why? 1. I'm still testing an app, but it seem to give an accurate recommendations based on what I searched on my store previously. 2.Great customer support. I was offered to have the section customized for my store style within first few seconds of installing an app. 3. Affordable app with 30 day trial which is more than enough to gain an understanding of its worthiness. Highly Recommended!

Shop With Women In Work

Amazing! Their recommendations have a click-rate of 37% for my store. Love the analytics and I can customise the look so easily!!

Native Tongue

I was looking of upselling/recommendation solutions for my website. I must say that Suggestr AI's implementation was a cake-walk. Very Proactive and friendly team.

Previous 1