Suggestr AI Personalization

Boost your sales, Higher AOV, Higher Conversion Rate

From $29/month. 30-day free trial.
Upsell and Cross sell products with smart recommendations

Bathla Home

Location India

Our objective with Suggestr was clear, cross sell and upsell, while the app did get eyeballs on various products, reporting was unclear. App is expensive for such few features.

GerneOhne

Perfect app! Different recommendation options that would fit to every shop and increase your sales. What I like the most is that I can see which order was generated with the recommendation system. So, you know what you pay for. Also very responsive and helpful developers team.

Beyond The Vines

Suggestr's team is responsive and the pace at which they release new features is quick (start-up vigour)! They helped to setup an a/b test for us to demonstrate the value add, and was able to increase AOV and revenue. Happy to work with Adi & Oleksii and try new features.

February 1, 2022

Thanks Andrew, always excited to work with data-driven brands like BTV! Look forward to a great partnership 🤝

Angeles Couture

I have decided to use this application in my store because from my own experience as a shopper, I like to shop by looking at pictures, often using google photos. The IA works well and picks up the right product to show. In overall, the whole application feature makes the product page more alive, and I believe this will also help to lower the bounce rate and improve the Google ranking. I am glad to find this app!

February 1, 2022

Thanks for the review Joanna! Visual discovery is powerful and we're working hard to bring new features so you can have amazing CX on product pages and more 🙏🏼

BajaTiki

We are thrilled at BajaTiki.com with the Suggestr AI app. Highly recommend. It adds movement and excitement to our storefront, and is just a lot of fun to use as a customer. The set up is easy, and if you have a question the Suggestr AI customer service is A+.

Anime Dagger

Started using the app 1 month back and the recommendations they make are totally spot on. The support team is also ready to help whenever required, they are doing great work. Big thumps :)

UCLOPIA HK

A very useful app, great design, so much better than original one, wide range of customisation, which fits my website so well.

Sunnykah

Greate app in less then a month I've made almost 200 NIS which is almost 60$ and return my investment for the app. But what's cooler then that is that I got more exposure for new products with 7254 views for the widget, 473 click and a CTR of 6.52%! Thanks guys!

MADE BY MAGS COSMETICS

Amazing support and quick responses. I was able to change the position and size of the recommendation widget. Thank you!

STEEL HORSE LEATHER

The development team for this app is outstanding! They are actively taking feedback and are rolling out changes rapidly. They take a very hands on approach to helping you succeed and increase revenue using their app. I would highly recommend at least going with a trial to see how it works for you.

Previous 1