Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales | Reviews

by Sumo

FREE tools to grow email lists, increase conversions and sales

Cookett

JUNK!!!!!! I cannot login and it's an invasive!!!!!!!!!
So bad don't waste your time with this......

Senken Knives

No customer support. Invasive branding. Does not add customer email address to my customer list. Slows down my site considerably

RealtorShop.ca

After I downloaded the app, I couldn't log in. "You are not authorized for this site" error. Waste of time.

Nourish & Shine

After downloading the app, I couldn't login and kept receiving a "You are not authorized for this site" error. Support was unhelpful and it makes me doubt that this app will work at all.

ZENAS SHOP LTD

It's one of The most Stupid App I has ever seen don't use it
don't use it don't use it
don't use it
don't use it

Skinnys Socks

I love the ease of the pop-up form, and that would get 5 stars. Unfortunately, what makes this app problematic is how it imports all your customers from Shopify... it imports even the ones who have UNchecked to not receive marketing emails. There's no way to track that in Sumo. So I'm left having to manually manage this, manually deleting customers from Sumo who don't want marketing emails, and as I grow, this is going to become unmanageable.

Slidequest

Canceling this app is a PAIN! They don't let you do that through the website. They charge u $49/mo and the results are not worth it. Think twice before you start paying them.

Electric Kicks

I've been using this app for years, it has a lot of good points (simple to use, AB testing, integrations etc) BUT... it slows shopify down SO BADLY. Just do a GTmetrix review for your site if you install. It's crazy. Once they fix this I am happy to edit this review, it's such a shame as I do like this software (besides the fact that it is on the more expensive side)

Chassis

Great customer service. They went above and beyond to fix an issue that I created! I would definitely recommend.

Keyport Store

Been using Sumo for a very long time and love it. Product is really solid and the customer support is excellent!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22