Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

by Sumo

FREE tools to grow email lists, increase conversions and sales

LOV-TRIBE

Great team, fast et efficient. I still have to try the app but so far the setup support has been amazing.

No1 Rosemary Water

Great app for our promotions and super helpful support team have been on hand to help us get set up!

'Choleture

Sumo has so many free tools that I was previously juggling between multiple apps, now conveniently in one place, super easy to install! This app is so user-friendly and looks completely integrated with my website, I love it. The reporting is easy to read and up to date. I look forward to see how my site performs with this awesome addition!

Aurora Bora

An amazing tool even if jsut for collecting email addresses. easy to use and optermise within the real of use

radicalyes

Sumo is amazing. The turn around in conversion was instant thanks to the tools Sumo provides beyond just capturing subscribers. The Sumo support team also go above and beyond ensuring the tools are working well and cart abandonment goes way down!

Yourstylerich

i use this app not long ago but i love the way the app works.It's very easy to use and deliver what i want.Thank you guys for such an amazing app.

Tempus Planner

I love Sumo app. They have the best free tools for marketing that any store needs to boost conversion and sales.

Shore Thing Kidsignment

Easy to setup and use. Customer support is among the best I've ever worked with. Saw immediate improvements with a little help from the Sumo team.

SummerTopic

lets me add plug in but then redirects customers to sumo website. only good if you pay for the service.

Myfashunpassion

Great app. i installed it yesterday and it is already increase traffic to my store, hoping for sales and great conversion rate.. I am happy with the result so far , traffic is skyrocketed and conversion rate is 4.65%

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20