Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

by Sumo

FREE tools to grow email lists, increase conversions and sales

Slidequest

Canceling this app is a PAIN! They don't let you do that through the website. They charge u $49/mo and the results are not worth it. Think twice before you start paying them.

Electric Kicks

I've been using this app for years, it has a lot of good points (simple to use, AB testing, integrations etc) BUT... it slows shopify down SO BADLY. Just do a GTmetrix review for your site if you install. It's crazy. Once they fix this I am happy to edit this review, it's such a shame as I do like this software (besides the fact that it is on the more expensive side)

Chassis

Great customer service. They went above and beyond to fix an issue that I created! I would definitely recommend.

Keyport Store

Been using Sumo for a very long time and love it. Product is really solid and the customer support is excellent!

Peachicks Baby Gifts

Great app for adding banners or pop-ups to your site. The support is excellent too when you hit a snag and need some help

Terra Woodcraft

The Sumo form builders are easy to use and the cart abandonment pop up is a great feature. Their customer support was quick to respond to my questions and I would recommend this app.

Boomslank

If it weren't so unstable and unresponsive it would be a really promising app. But it blows my mind just how unreliable it can be. You just get the feeling it was rushed.

Naranja Minimalista

I had an issue and the Support team was very responsive and helpful. They provided the steps I needed to take in great detail. Many thanks!

My 4D Pocket

It's works well and easy to use. Sumo will be my first choice so i definitely will upgrade to monthly plan once i get more sales in. Thanks for the free plan!

The Umbra Supply

App is great. Tons of new e-mails collected and value gained. 5 stars. umbra-supply.myshopify.com - Best

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22