Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

by Sumo

FREE tools to grow email lists, increase conversions and sales

Skinnys Socks

I love the ease of the pop-up form, and that would get 5 stars. Unfortunately, what makes this app problematic is how it imports all your customers from Shopify... it imports even the ones who have UNchecked to not receive marketing emails. There's no way to track that in Sumo. So I'm left having to manually manage this, manually deleting customers from Sumo who don't want marketing emails, and as I grow, this is going to become unmanageable.

Slidequest

Canceling this app is a PAIN! They don't let you do that through the website. They charge u $49/mo and the results are not worth it. Think twice before you start paying them.

Electric Kicks

I've been using this app for years, it has a lot of good points (simple to use, AB testing, integrations etc) BUT... it slows shopify down SO BADLY. Just do a GTmetrix review for your site if you install. It's crazy. Once they fix this I am happy to edit this review, it's such a shame as I do like this software (besides the fact that it is on the more expensive side)

Chassis

Great customer service. They went above and beyond to fix an issue that I created! I would definitely recommend.

Keyport Store

Been using Sumo for a very long time and love it. Product is really solid and the customer support is excellent!

Peachicks Baby Gifts

Great app for adding banners or pop-ups to your site. The support is excellent too when you hit a snag and need some help

Terra Woodcraft

The Sumo form builders are easy to use and the cart abandonment pop up is a great feature. Their customer support was quick to respond to my questions and I would recommend this app.

Boomslank

If it weren't so unstable and unresponsive it would be a really promising app. But it blows my mind just how unreliable it can be. You just get the feeling it was rushed.

Naranja Minimalista

I had an issue and the Support team was very responsive and helpful. They provided the steps I needed to take in great detail. Many thanks!

My 4D Pocket

It's works well and easy to use. Sumo will be my first choice so i definitely will upgrade to monthly plan once i get more sales in. Thanks for the free plan!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22