Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

by Sumo

FREE tools to grow email lists, increase conversions and sales

Yourstylerich

i use this app not long ago but i love the way the app works.It's very easy to use and deliver what i want.Thank you guys for such an amazing app.

Tempus Planner

I love Sumo app. They have the best free tools for marketing that any store needs to boost conversion and sales.

Shore Thing Kidsignment

Easy to setup and use. Customer support is among the best I've ever worked with. Saw immediate improvements with a little help from the Sumo team.

SummerTopic

lets me add plug in but then redirects customers to sumo website. only good if you pay for the service.

Myfashunpassion

Great app. i installed it yesterday and it is already increase traffic to my store, hoping for sales and great conversion rate.. I am happy with the result so far , traffic is skyrocketed and conversion rate is 4.65%

thriftycamper

So handy and easy to use, It makes communicating with my customers and prospects so much easier! Thank you

gadgetaddict19

Nice app. I'm a fan of sumo app. They never let me down. Thanks teammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lyger Technology

Great resource. I needed something to organize my subscribers. But I couldn't find where or how I could send out new emails.

The Modern Bazaar

I had such high hopes for this but haven't seen good results. I have a blog post that generates thousands of visitors a month. I wanted Sumo to capture email address and sadly, after two months ($79/month x 2= $158 later) I've only had 2 subscribers from that blog post. Not a good ROI. I had them configure the pop-ups twice and still no results. I was hoping to get my money back since they told me there was a money back guarantee, but my last 2 emails have gone unanswered. Maybe this review will get them to contact me?

animelovers18

Good app but not supportive customer support team. I have tried to reach them a couple of time but no response.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20