Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

by Sumo

FREE tools to grow email lists, increase conversions and sales

The Rave Spot

The free version is very basic but my issue turned out to be something separate and their response was very helpful.

Flora & Curl: Pure | Potent | Luxurious | Non-Toxic Curl Care

Brilliant customer service! Fast responses and very helpful. All my questions are answered promptly. Makes a difference!

Saint Belford

Sumo is SUPER easy to use, the support team have been amazing the two times I've been in contact. Oh yeah, and we've had thousands of new email subscribers. I can't recommend it enough!

BoyaUSA

I truly like how Sumo integrates massive time-saving features for email collection, cart abandonment, and couponing directly with Shopify. AND with a free email marketing system built-in, it's ideal for someone who wants to start growing rapidly without using lots of different services. Keep that tech stack low.

Reform Sport

super helpful support guys solved my problem without me complaining over and over. Took the time and initiative to solve it when I had given up.

Kelapa Organics Australia

Had a small issue with the setup, support staff were straight onto it and fixed up the issue within minutes. Awesome support.

Destinature

Тhey have great features, turn-key solutions and just amazing support team. The people who work there are attentive, flexible and ready to go out of their way for the client. Great experience with them so far. Keep up the good work guys!

PurpleTag.ie

The support team is great. Luka Belik helped me with my issue being really fast and very friendly :) Happy user here!

LOV-TRIBE

Great team, fast et efficient. I still have to try the app but so far the setup support has been amazing.

No1 Rosemary Water

Great app for our promotions and super helpful support team have been on hand to help us get set up!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21