Sumo ‑ Grow Sales & Conversion

Sumo ‑ Grow Sales & Conversion

by Sumo

Grow your email list. Increase conversions. Increase sales.

gadgetaddict19

Nice app. I'm a fan of sumo app. They never let me down. Thanks teammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lyger Technology

Great resource. I needed something to organize my subscribers. But I couldn't find where or how I could send out new emails.

The Modern Bazaar

I had such high hopes for this but haven't seen good results. I have a blog post that generates thousands of visitors a month. I wanted Sumo to capture email address and sadly, after two months ($79/month x 2= $158 later) I've only had 2 subscribers from that blog post. Not a good ROI. I had them configure the pop-ups twice and still no results. I was hoping to get my money back since they told me there was a money back guarantee, but my last 2 emails have gone unanswered. Maybe this review will get them to contact me?

animelovers18

Good app but not supportive customer support team. I have tried to reach them a couple of time but no response.

437 SWIMWEAR

It has been great working with Sumo. The team has been very efficient and helpful and we see great results!

I'd Rather Be With My Dog

I am so happy with my SUMO results, we passed our recovered revenue goal in flying colors for our cart abandonment strategy and have other things set up that are killing it!

My account manager is extremely responsive as well, and open to any ideas I have and will help me execute them!

Espresso Machine Experts

We signed up with SUMO with two primary goals:
1. Increase sales of abandoned carts with a focused pop up
2. Grow our email list

Sumo has been able to deliver spectacularly on both. What prompted us to sign up is that they promised a deliverable before we had to pay the pro price and the sales surpassed they goal. Our list has grown by 30% in a very short time.
In addition, they provide step by step support to create the pop ups. Dusty has been very helpful in helping me understand the strategies available and has worked with me to set them up. Glad we added this app and their support team to our suite of apps.

Paperwallet

So far Dusty is a big help, responsive and knowledgeable so really happy with that. The app is working nicely and were doing great with conversions for exit intent and newsletters.

Bubba's Fine Foods

I've had great support from Jesse and the entire team at Sumo. I can't wait to continue to expand what we're doing with you guys. In a little over a month, we've seen almost 1300 new email sign ups, which is ridiculous.

Sumo's services center on web popups, but they are very smart popups that I am sure will supercharge our sales and email list growth. Good stuff!

Synergy Wood Products

Sumo - and most all SUMO built apps and help files are great for business! It was a no brainer to try it... and it didn't disappoint!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19