Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

by Sumo

FREE tools to grow email lists, increase conversions and sales

My 4D Pocket

It's works well and easy to use. Sumo will be my first choice so i definitely will upgrade to monthly plan once i get more sales in. Thanks for the free plan!

The Umbra Supply

App is great. Tons of new e-mails collected and value gained. 5 stars. umbra-supply.myshopify.com - Best

Elizabeth Schowachert Art

Sumo is one of the better apps for email capture and social share - they offer a lot on their free plan.

Sweet Relief Musicians Fund

Sumo is amazing for automating your marketing on Shopify to create maximum effectiveness. It catches so many things that the average person wouldn't even think to do.

BOHOFABLE

Sumo does a great job and it fits my needs really well. The only thing I would improve is the visibility bullet point in a campaign, the settings are a bit confusing and a description about the Smart Mode would be helpful.

sovdor.pets

I can't find out how to cancel my subscription, reduced the speed of the site and many other annoying things on this app...

Sacred Soul Holistics

Sumo is great, I've used it for a while now but recently migrated to Shopify and the Shopify app is the cause of my problem that was challenging to resolve. My rating is not for the Shopify app which I would rate very low, it's for Sumo itself and mainly for the persistence of Srba the customer service engineer who very persistently helped me to resolve the issues caused by the Shopify app.

Short version, Shopify app led me to create multiple accounts and the wrong site id and domain in use by other account etc. This sounds easy to resolve but it wasn't. Srba was extremely persistent in trying to resolve this and eventually managed to do it before a senior engineer had time to review it. Great service

The Rave Spot

The free version is very basic but my issue turned out to be something separate and their response was very helpful.

Flora & Curl: Pure | Potent | Luxurious | Non-Toxic Curl Care

Brilliant customer service! Fast responses and very helpful. All my questions are answered promptly. Makes a difference!

Saint Belford

Sumo is SUPER easy to use, the support team have been amazing the two times I've been in contact. Oh yeah, and we've had thousands of new email subscribers. I can't recommend it enough!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22