Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

by Sumo

FREE tools to grow email lists, increase conversions and sales

Cmeadmore

Oh my god it's dreadful! Not the least bit intuitive and the set up is dreadful!

Imbodhi

They do many things! And are masterful at none of them. The popups take almost a second to fully load. So people see a black box for a while until something finally shows up. I asked for a refund and the policy is ridiculously strict. I just lost a lot of money on a mediocre product. I recommend using Privy for popups and finding specialized apps for other features you are looking for.

Outsourcesol

Do not install this app!!! We deleted the app but it still leaves a badge on the corner of your site and its beyond frustrating. Delete means removing EVERYTHING without traces. Do NOT install this app.

Oricanoe

BE AWARE!! You will have this annoying app permanently installed in your store even after you remove it. We've followed their instruction several times and didn't work. They will ask admin level access to your store and we are not comfortable giving the incapable app developer the full access.

We haven't heard from them several days since the last email. We will update how they handle this issue.

www.oricanoe.com