Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales

by Sumo

FREE tools to grow email lists, increase conversions and sales

Content Laundry

Everything you'd want in a traffic building app... AND MORE!

Yogafood

I used to really like this app, but since all the updates, new pricing structure and new features they've added... NOW I LOVE IT!!!
Get it, implement it, use it!

Bagsbyblack

Magnificently efficient! It works like a bomb. The free version is obviously not as sexy as pro - if you can afford pro, its a definite yes, yes, yes!

Dannymacaroons

i'm a fan. we used to have a static field in our sidebar asking people to sign up for our mailing list. no one ever did. we installed this app and get a handful of signups each day. and since our email list is far and away our best sales tool, we're thrilled that our list is growing. we'll definitely make more profit than the $250/yr subscription fee, so the tool is a big win for us.

Veronicasessentials Com

super easy to use! good for newbies, and old pros as well. informative content- always!

Boutique Xs

I went from gathering 0 e-mails, to gathering over 500 in 3 months.

I've used exclusively the free edition. The list builder app has been both an incentive to help my visitors finalize their purchase as well as a great tool for gathering a bunch of newsletter signups.

I use these mails for communicating with them when I have special sales but also for retargeting through Facebook. Reaching back to existing customer has (not surprisingly) been the most profitable marketing I've done in the past year.

This (and the discount app from Bold) are by far the most valuable apps on Shopify for our store. And this one is free...

Don't forget to sign up to their newsletter for some valuable tips on traffic building, newsletter crafting and more. In a world filled crappy and gimmicky advice, Noah Keagan and his team offer valuable and actionnable insight.

Hopkin Skate

Simple to use, and the Pro version is excellent value. This system will grow your email subscribers, which should be one of your most profitable assets. Noah Kagan is one of the best marketers in the world, you can trust this guy to integrate Sumome into Shopify. The app is brilliant.

Town Cutler

Had an awesome customer service experience with Sumo! They really went out of their way to listen to our needs and make us happy. Above and beyond!

Hamopride

Awesome app! got at least 5 subscribers within minutes after the popup was activated.

Harkla

Great app. Just moved over from WordPress and glad to see I can keep using the SumoMe line of plugins!